• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sometimes...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Sometimes I wake up grumpy and other times I let her sleep...

I like to think of myself as the quiet type that always likes to think positive but also admit getting grumpy on the odd occasion...

If I do you had better be careful because as the Incredible Hulk used to say...
"you wouldn`t like me when I`m angry"

Do you ever get angry or simply grumpy??

C

colzilla

I too am the silent type. I get angry a lot more than I used to. I was once very happy go lucky. Now I'm just jaded a cynical. I just see and hear BS wherever I go.
My BS meter broke ages ago.

Dallas

Legend Member
I was always relaxed and happy until my ex dumped me on our 20th wedding anniversary. I never felt angry, but now just feel emotionally damaged and definitely grumpy when I wake up in the morning and I'm on my own, probably why I like overnight w/l visits.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I was a mean young Pirate, seeking adventure in each and every day, now I am an old HappyPirate, been there done that, if you cross my line in the sand be assured harm will come to thy. The one thing about experience and age, it allows you to see through most of the BS in this world and the simple pleasures of life, a W/L and a bottle of Rum, become even more enjoyable.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Im led to believe that sometimes the anger that manifests I manifest is not my own. That is when I look to eliminate peoole or cirvumstances from my life.

svengali

Foundation Member
I hate the word "Grumpy"

Why??

Because it is an insult and when you call someone "grumpy" you are attacking them personally instead of responding to the issue they have raised. It is a classic debating tactic used often by politicians and smart-alecs. If you cannot come up with a reasoned and intelligent response to a statement you attack the speaker on a personal level.

Remember Bod Hawke? He was skewered by a question from an elderly gent on one of his "meet the people" walkabouts. The geezer had the temerity to expess dissatisfaction instead of fawning over the great man so what was our leader's response?

"You're a silly old bugger"

Yeah!, you'd think a Rhodes Scholar could do a bit better but it is is a classic example.

As they say in football circles. "Play the ball, not the man".

T

Thatguy

I'm with colzilla.. i tend to get angry more easily now then i used to... and frustrated more easily..

i think i'm just to easily dissapointed by people these days and i let it show alot more easily then i used to.. i used to be able to hide it better..

P

Perth boy

I am a happy positive guy. The only thing that gets me grumpy is when i havent had sex with Perth girl for a while.

Happy2

Legend Member
I've always thought your easy going or your not But we all have bad days
I mean my big brother flies off the handle at the tiniest thing Throws away remotes etc swears at the minor annoyances It has got to a stage where people take no notice of his tantrums nowadays Even if he has cause
where as the the more level headed person gets angry or has blow the fuse moment People take notice
Like the grumpy boss who tells every one off eventually its water off a ducks back So even if he has cause It has lost its value ,people dont care. If a genial bloke like Perthboy loses it. Again people take notice
Being angry or cynical ends up being of little value But thats just my view

A

Al Swearengen

I tend to be a pretty easy going Al.
I used to have a seriously short fuse but I've learned not to sweat the small stuff.

Having said that, Wu's pigs still get regularly feedings.

Al

C

colzilla

Yes plenty of them too. So it's a great world full of lies and liars, hypocrites and colossal amounts of bullshit.

F

Farm Boy

Sometimes I wake up grumpy and other times I let her sleep...

I like to think of myself as the quiet type that always likes to think positive but also admit getting grumpy on the odd occasion...

If I do you had better be careful because as the Incredible Hulk used to say...
"you wouldn`t like me when I`m angry"

Do you ever get angry or simply grumpy??

And when do Bashful Doc Sleepy Sneezy Happy and Dopey wake up?

C

colzilla

Remember Bod Hawke? He was skewered by a question from an elderly gent on one of his "meet the people" walkabouts. The geezer had the temerity to expess dissatisfaction instead of fawning over the great man so what was our leader's response?

"You're a silly old bugger"

Yeah!, you'd think a Rhodes Scholar could do a bit better but it is is a classic example.

Onya Bob!... No Australian child will live in poverty by 1990.

[video=youtube;bx0IeQQ7WjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx0IeQQ7WjI[/video]

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- why get angry????????? just have a party, take some gold out of your pocket find a nice W/L and a bottle of Rum and
have a party, invite along;- Bashful, Doc, Sleepy, Sneezy, Happy, and Dopey
and a few Langtree`s ciber freinds, the world is full of BS and hypocrites, lets not forget all those wankers
Cheers and pass the Rum

S

Sandi Lang

Put all your troubles in your old kit bag and smile smile smile ... life way too short and if you cant come see one of us and we sure will put a smile on you dial ...lol

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL sometimes it is still there.......the good old temper.......so out of the blue and so hard to keep under control (at least in my younger years.....better now.......lol or so I believe).
Now unfortunately some people do have it in them to wake it up and nobody is more surprised then myself when it hits (by the way not physically).
So yes...........there are times I get very angry in a very short period of time. But good part.......I kind of leaned to control it.
Nothing wrong with having a temper.....at least you know you are still alive ;)

R.xxxxxx

T

Tania Admin

I on occasion have a "Not Happy Jan" moment. Usually this occurs after a lack of sleep (which always seems to be when I have stress), I try to literally run my mood off or I brood on my own after letting the rest of the household know "I'm not in a good mood" before I blow my stack. My husband is very good at steering clear when I am like this and realises that I am working through something and will talk about it when I'm ready..
Though majority of the time I am full of life, love and smiles, thus my nickname Smiley
:)

Dallas

Legend Member
You make a good point about stress Tania, when ever I have it which is often it really reduces the quality of sleep which in turn exacerbates the stress etc. To break the cycle I exercise like there's no tomorrow and spend as many hours as I can afford at LT