Something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Some, not mentioning any names, complain the same topic is often started again on a new thread. Hello? Let's face it there is only so much one can discuss about sex. And we may agree with the statement or suggestion the tenth time it is discussed.

I believe after three months the thread should be deleted. Although some will save all their posts and copy and paste them when the thread appears again.

A new member would love to have a chance to discuss an old thread that is new again and not feel they have missed the chance to have their say.
:walk:

C

Curious1

Would you get pissed off seeing the same thread start again, with the same people posting the same opinions every 3 months?

L

Luscious Lani

I don't understand why people get so upset about reading bumped threads or new threads on old topics. If you don't want to read it, you have the option of scrolling down lol. No biggy really.

My 2 cents :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I often will read the same book another of times so I would not mind reading the same comments over every three months.

And it is true nobody is forced to read any of the posts on here.So do so at your own risk. It is free so please do not expect too much.

My 1 dollar and twenty two cents worth.
:walk:

Status
Not open for further replies.