So where do you??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
A question for both...

Is it better and a lot more relaxed when someone comes to your place and you do the deed in the comfort of your own personal space or is it better to go and see them?
If a W/L comes to your own home do you insist she showers when she arrives?

C

callgirl

depends. In terms of personally. When iam not in WL mode. lol As in if i am dating a guy and wanting a roll in the hay. i would prefer my place because i feel more relaxed. I also know at the end. i don't need to feel awkward like umm do i leave or do i stay for brekky and lunch? lol i get to do the kicking out. i get to relax. However in WL terms. i prefer a parlor than going to hotels/ men's houses. Every WL is different. Reason why i prefer a Parlor is mainly because both you and the client are expected to have a shower before and after each client. When you go into a client's home/hotel. They often refuse to shower because "They've had a shower already" lol

P

Paul Oconnor

Best is her place. I don't like people knowing where unlicensed and nosy neighbours. Especially when the media is sticky beaking about prostitution stuff.

A

Alecia the Foxx

I personally like out calls, going to the clients place. I like going to new places, doing in calls on one place can become a bit like cabin fever sometimes.

P

Paul Oconnor

I personally like out calls, going to the clients place. I like going to new places, doing in calls on one place can become a bit like cabin fever sometimes.

Good point, nver thought of that. Spose if ur a busy girl you can be stuck in your place for days on end. That would suck I suppose.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Yeah, a few years ago, I used to do out calls only, and I loved it, to be honest. I made about $1500.00 a week, and I went all over the middle ish of the North Island. Ah, the Golden Years ...

P

Paul Oconnor

Yeah, a few years ago, I used to do out calls only, and I loved it, to be honest. I made about $1500.00 a week, and I went all over the middle ish of the North Island. Ah, the Golden Years ...

I've only punted a few times in NZ. Generally they were really grose cattle class low grade chicks, even at places like Felcities in CHCH.

Where were you? Telling by your pictures, I would have just seen you everytime hahaha

A

Alecia the Foxx

I am in Hamilton, in the mid-ish North Island, although I have worked in Auckland, on and off, but not for the last couple of years.

P

Paul Oconnor

Perth is too far away :( otherwise you will know that you may see Paully as a potty mouth, but he loooooves his hotties, and treats them well :)