• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Small? My Penis and Everyone Else's

melissa@talkinsex

Foundation Member
Hi. Turned on SBS on friday night and caught the end of this great documentary. You can see the whole episode on SBS website, Im watching the whole episode now online.

If your worried about your penis have a look.

"This documentary challenges society's stereotypes of masculinity, as well as getting to the heart of why men are so fixated with their members. (MA)

Click this link and watch this video online at SBS:

SBS Video Player

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Hmmmm

And yet.... people will happily webcam with almost anyone watching in chatrooms
They want to be watched and have people look

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
On the question of size, what is the official way to measure a cock????

If I got a ruler and measured mine I could say it was anything from 7 inches to 12 inches ( if I measure from my ass hole lol ) so who has the answer??
My guess would be on the top side..

Rhett x

:love76:

love2

Foundation Member
just finished watching and well it was very interesting...I always thought men did talk about their cocks alot but obviously I was wrong

DT4eva

Gold Member
extracted from a site randomly picked off google

How to Measure Penis Length Accurately - Three Easy Steps

Here are the three easy steps to measure penis size correctly and give yourself an honest assessment about how you stack up to the male average of six inches:

1. In a standing position, achieve a full erection and align it parallel to the floor.

2. Lay a tape measure or ruler along the top of your penis with the end of it lightly pressed against your pubic bone. Don't be one of those pathetic men who jams it in so hard they draw blood just to gain a few tenths of an inch!

3. Read the measurement at the tip of your penis. That is your true length, for better or for worse!

DT4eva

Gold Member
we too have just finished watching the video, very interesting how men don't talk about their dicks
maybe we should change the title of our cock thread to snap your chap

M

melinda

I found it interesting when they talked about large penis' in Greek times belonging to comical or grotesque half-animal critters such as satyrs, and not desirable to have. Or could the desire for small was 'cause anal sex was in favour and a huge penis is not always the best for that.

Also interesting when the young guy at the end was able to find out how circumcised men managed to masturbate.

C

Cacatous

How many women love a finger in their pussies? It goes to show that size isn't everything!

Having fun and savoring the pleasure are the most important things :)

S

shaggginwagon

Hi yes i found this series on sbs very interesting and informative they should show the whole series as i believe there are a lot more episodes

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
My goodnes is nothing sacred anymore.... what would poor Nancy think if she turned on her TV to be confronted by an erect male measuring his cock!..... Would she pass out and call the Bishop or would she drop to her knees and devour it???

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
SirStefan you are obsessed with Nancy arn't you ?

I would just LOVE to have her 'dancing' to the tune of my cock and hearing her cry out.... "Oh God fuck me... please fuck me"..... That I am sure would make me 'explode' inside her the moment I heard those words escape her lips!

L

Link83

It's not just Sir Stefan that has a thing for Nancy. I have a thing for her as well. Just don't tell her! I was hoping that she would save me, but alas, it is probably unrequited love (sighs)

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Link I was thinking of taking a trip to the States.... fly into L.A. pick up a 'renta' and head East, via UTAH and just 'popping in' on Nancy as I passed thru Salt Lake City.... on my way to NEw York to try and catch up with Sally Shaver.... She and I have been swapping a few PM's lately and she seems comfortable with the idea.... maybe you should cum along for the ride and see if we cant talk Nancy into sharing her body with us both...in a nice 'Yankee Sandwich'... ???

L

Link83

Cacatous, Nancy is "God'sWorker". Just have a look at her profile.

Sir Stefan, are you shouting the airfare to the US? LOL

Maybe we can stop off and see where they shot the film "Orgasmo" as well!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Sir Stefan, are you shouting the airfare to the US? LOL

Good try Link, but that's not really what I had in mind.... rather I thought that if you were as keen as I am to 'conquer' the most virtuous Nancy and have her writhing on your cock...to the same degree that I am..then you would probably be comfortable paying your own airfare..... The cost of the 'renta' and fuel I would pay for..... and of course the two dozen condoms for when we meet up with Nancy..... unless of course she is Catholic and would prefer to go 'bare-back' ???? Oh God I hope she is!

G

God'sWorker

Now THAT is ENOUGH thank you.

Now SirStefan, and you too Link83, just because I haven't posted in here for a few days does not mean I don't know what you are up to, because I do, as I get regular PM's from Sally... and I don't like what she has been telling me about your recent behavior, no siree I don't like it one little bit !

Ok, go ahead and have your school boy fantsies if you must but if they involve me or others like me please keep the sordid details to yourself and show some respect.

Do you think I would let someone like you or link83 get near my bed? Never, not ever!

So if you do visit my Country and by chance pass through UTAH, please just keep on bye and don't stop, please don't stop, whatever you do DON'T STOP!

A very annoyed but resilient
Nancy

S

stormline

to GODS WORKER its so nice to hear you have someone watching over us.that makes me feel oh so much better now knowing you have your decipiles caring for us.can you get her to come out to my place and perform a few miracles for me,like A.make my bac better so i can work again.B.drop off a few off the gold bars that your people seem to have so many of.so i can make ends meet.Do that for me and i will restore my faith bac in you GODS WORKER,please can you do that for me....i dont dare mention the size of my COCK::)

L

Link83

Hi Nancy,
So does that mean no sandwiches??

But really, it was all meant in good humour. Afterall, this is a sex-forum and risque talk is to be expected.

I am still waiting to see how you are going to save our souls. So how is your work on our salvation going?

Or are you just hovering about this forum watching what we are saying? If you are just hovering about, what is it you are looking for? Are you actually somehow fascinated by all this risque talk?

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Wow Link that's socking it to her.... nothing subtle about you... when and if you and I do catch up with 'fancy nancy' i would love to hold the vid-cam whilst you shaft her... and all the folk on this forum can watch...even the Bishop if he wants to?

L

Link83

Hi SirStefan,
Was I socking it too her? Which bit?

I have to say, I am rather suprised by your post.

C

camelot

I like women watching me ,I dont know ifmy cock is big but i have been told it is thick lol