Size doesn't matter

T

Tania Admin

Now that's funny,,the fact is the size of the attitude or insult or misbehavior counts for a lot :)

Happy2

Legend Member
But the size of the offence taken by said insult can also be blown all out of proportion too

I mean Jaylily was insulted by a forum member a couple of nights back Rather crudely to But he said his piece in return and it was over
He didn't even get support from the mods Though most of us are of thick enough skin to handle the odd barb

Last edited:

Trickortreat

Gold Member
Now that's funny,,the fact is the size of the attitude or insult or misbehavior counts for a lot :)
Aww we are just a bunch of clumsy blokes trying to participate. Most are here to find something they cant get elsewhere, be it asian, young, tatooed, cuddles, feeling important, variety...
Join a forum about sex and in time become a legend
Trying to be funny or participate with others you have never met and cant give a nudge on the shoulder to say only joking, no eye contact to judge others reaction to your input we get it wrong sometimes.
If there are no people willing to push tje boundaries of jest humour will be lost
By the way, has beep really only been discouraged twice???:p

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
It's just a part of online forums unfortunately. Text is limited in it's ability to properly convey emotional intent.
Emojies (<spelling???) definitely help, but sadly even they can be overlooked if and or when someone feels they've been offended. I've been apart of quite a few different forums over the years and it's always the same.

Just one of those things I think....:meh:

Jake "monas"

Silver Member
That's true I sometimes try to avoid texting or writing in general in case some one takes something I've said the wrong way

scavenger

Gold Member
Tough to know how to react sometimes, we put on the thick skins and don't want to drift off the threads theme, but when a stranger calls me a blue eyed white boy & that's why I get ripped off in Indo, fark, wtf, I'm a 61 yo darkish local here and probably been going up there since before he was born . Peace

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Dance music brings all people together.. PLAY MORE FUCKING TECHNO........ :)

Dance more, fuck more, dance more etc etc, fight less........ easy hey.......

Look in the crowd flags everywhere, no agro.... just folks want to a have good time

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Dancing Queen ?
You've actually seen Phoebe dancing have you, Your XLNC ?

I can dance all night to banging beats like those..... ... not that hard guys, not that hard, unless you all have faced the middle aged spread from too many lamb roasts and emu exports....

Happy2

Legend Member
I can dance all night to banging beats like those..... ... not that hard guys, not that hard, unless you all have faced the middle aged spread from too many lamb roasts and emu exports....
I don't export emu's Phoebe
I do shoot some if certain departments aren't looking though.
Accidentally of course I was aiming at the Mormons but those Shotgun pellets Spread

Phoebe

Legend Member
AS that was not a smart ass icon you got a funny one instead.... you need one of these babies to accidentally shoot these alleged emus you speak of....

Happy2

Legend Member
AS that was not a smart ass icon you got a funny one instead.... you need one of these babies to accidentally shoot these alleged emus you speak of....

I do find it strange I would probably get a harsher penalty for shooting the Emu than the Mormon or Jehovas witness

Phoebe

Legend Member
I do find it strange I would probably get a harsher penalty for shooting the Emu than the Mormon or Jehovas witness

The emu is far friendlier.... and doesn't knock on your door just as you are about to eat a hogget chop!!