• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

SHOE (Fetish) of the innocent kind!

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Girls this is a thread all about our favourite fetish.... SHOES!!!!

Great footwear shopping locations in Darwin include:

STOMP FOOTWEAR
31 Knuckey street Darwin CBD

Amazing shoes, gorgeous heels, practical stylish day wear... Very Tropical fashion...

SEXY!!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tamara

Is that where you got your red shoes that you have on tonight from? very sexy!!!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Red shoes, hey there little red riding hood I bet you are so good.. ;)

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
KhndTvND5G_1_large.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member
http://www.wittner.com.au/renzo-wht.html

I want them but they dont come in black calf leather, the girls in Wittner in melbourne are being asked daily that same question, they said watch this space... those are great.. I love the little tassel on the back of the shoe..

Phoebe

Legend Member
Happy Piarate, ALDO shoes fall apart the heels come off from the base of the shoe itself..

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;-
The ALDO Group (corporately styled "ALDO") is a private Canadian corporation that owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessory stores. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, Quebec, in 1972, where its corporate headquarters remain today. It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, with nearly 1,600 stores under four retail banners: ALDO, Call It Spring/Spring, Little Burgundy and GLOBO. Stores in Canada, the US, the UK, and Ireland are owned by the Group, while international stores are franchised. The company once operated the now closed or re-branded banners Simard & Voyer, Christian Shoes, Access, Pegabo, Transit, Stoneridge, Locale, Feetfirst and FIRST (which was the American version of Feetfirst). On March 13, 2012, the ALDO Group signed on with Madonna to produce the Truth or Dare by Madonna fashion line. This footwear was launched in August 2012, at Macy's, Nordstrom, Selfridges, ASOS.com, The Bay, Little Burgundy and Capezio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldo_Group

Happy Piarate, ALDO shoes fall apart the heels come off from the base of the shoe itself..

Phoebe

Legend Member
Ahoy;-
The ALDO Group (corporately styled "ALDO") is a private Canadian corporation that owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessory stores. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, Quebec, in 1972, where its corporate headquarters remain today. It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, with nearly 1,600 stores under four retail banners: ALDO, Call It Spring/Spring, Little Burgundy and GLOBO. Stores in Canada, the US, the UK, and Ireland are owned by the Group, while international stores are franchised. The company once operated the now closed or re-branded banners Simard & Voyer, Christian Shoes, Access, Pegabo, Transit, Stoneridge, Locale, Feetfirst and FIRST (which was the American version of Feetfirst). On March 13, 2012, the ALDO Group signed on with Madonna to produce the Truth or Dare by Madonna fashion line. This footwear was launched in August 2012, at Macy's, Nordstrom, Selfridges, ASOS.com, The Bay, Little Burgundy and Capezio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldo_Group

Yes I can read.... but the quality of their product is crap, walk past an ALDO store and its empty so that either says to me women don't like it, can't afford it, or the quality is crap I go for the later by experience...

Zara Daniels

Gold Member

STOMP FOOTWEAR

Amazing shoes, gorgeous heels, practical stylish day wear... Very Tropical fashion...

SEXY!!
i got the cutest wedges from there!!!
absolutely in love with them:joyful::joyful::joyful:

Phoebe

Legend Member
That shoe would be great if we lost the candy....... It screams Gabi Greeko on brownlow night

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar

STOMP FOOTWEAR

SEXY!!