• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Shaved Or Not?

A

ampmassageboy

And to think when they invented the laser, they had no idea what it could be used for....if only they had thought outside the box!

Harlee Dare

Gold Member
Laser better than IPL ? How many sessions you need for laser ? How much it cost ?
I’m up to session 2 and I’ve not next to nothing now, which is amazing because I have thick European hair but normally between 6-10 sessions.
The prices will vary from different places sonit pays to shop around but always look at the reviews Xx

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
For the men that remove hair.... Whats best to use for the danglies?

I use a safety razor on mine. You need to pull the skin tight and go easy (like, very easy) and I have drawn a tiny bit of blood a few time and have had a couple of ingrowns, but much better than trying to use and electric razor. I end up so smooth, I start to wish I could suck on them myself.

Last edited:
A

Ally Fox

Laser better than IPL ? How many sessions you need for laser ? How much it cost ?
Laser is more expensive but I personally think it works waybbetter then IPL. And usually need aboutbthay same amount of sessions to see the best results.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Opinion Piece others may have a different view.

The best sex is with someone you love one male one female all others exclude
No concerns about STD,s or critters No lube, No rubber and a bit or lot of hair .
I vaguely remember this as being Warm ,Wet and a little bit scratchy in a most delightful way ,

However I can appreciate that a Girl (Woman) working in the adult entertainment industry may choosy to trim shave or desecrate * pubic hair.

*Desecrate treat a sacred place or thing with violent disrespect .well that is what the dictionary says , but i was thinking more along the lines of what was written on the glyphosate label .

A

Ally Fox

absolutely shaved - it makes everything so much nicer !
Getting laser or IPL also works really well because when you shave it's rough, and sometimes uncomfortable to have sex...especially if the other person shaves as well cause you break out in those irritating red dots/rash.

oldcroc

Bronze Member
Prefer a girl that is shaved. I love to give oral, so find it is so much nicer without hair in the mouth.
Im also a shaver myself, at least weekly. In a hot shower, plenty of soap instead of shaving cream, just seems easier.
Stretch the skin a bit and go slowly, gets it all off. Cuts are few and far between these days. Have been shaving cock and balls for about 20 years now.
Partners seem to like it as well.

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
As a guy I prefer just to keep it trimmed short, really uncomfortable when fully shaved both after shaving and when growing back.

It doesn't bother me if a woman decides to fully shave or just keep everything trimmed. Shaven does feel better though.