• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

SHARING my JOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Hey everyone...

just wanted to share a little story about what happened between my new husband and i.
As my name implies, i do enjoy being dominated and have been aware of this part of myself for about a year with little experience unfortunatly. Previously when i have discussed this issue with my husband he has been pretty much against trying it out with me. Tonight however, a completely different story! Here goes, lets see how well i can tell you how it went ;D

We were sitting down on the couch, me under His arm slowly caressing his balls and stroking Him. I felt him grow slowly firmer and firmer and larger until He was throbbing and every touch caused him to twitch and moan...
Then He took me by the arm and took me into the bedroom and threw me firmly onto the bed face down and wouldnt let me turn over. He held me down firmly and started slapping my ass. softly at first, rubbing and squeezing me inbetween each slowly harder slap.
He then reached his hand under me and grabbed my right breast, squeezing and pulling on my nipple until i was screaming, just when i thought He was starting to ease up he flipped me over onto my back and started playing with my clit, harder and faster He pressed and flicked, i couldnt hold back, screaming each time He slapped me and moaning everytime He touched my clit. then i exploded. i tried to kiss Him, He wouldnt let me. He started biting my neck, my ears, anywhere He could reach. then He took my thigh and pulled my legs open again and started on my clit again which was still red and sore and so wet from only moments earlier. He started pushing his fingers into me, but not enough yet, fingers inside me, thumb still working my clit hard, and i cum, over and over again holding him so tight just to keep myself together... only after i collapsed from exhaustion did he pull me into him allowed me to kiss him...

Not a bad start from a man who for the last 4 years was as close to a starfish and you could get... i know im going to be dreaming about tonight for weeks to come

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Good work

However I wouldn't have let you cum till I said so
After the begging of course

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
hehe well there was a little of that too aussie single:) first time and long way to go but hey its a great start!

Status
Not open for further replies.