Share accomodation

TheCock

Legend Member
I'm looking at share accommodation?

Any stories advice to share with share accommodation? I want to avoid lazy stinky people along with those you know the ones lol....

svengali

Foundation Member
Best advice I can give you is to contact an accommodation agency, possibly via a Real Estate office, and share with someone who comes with a couple of decent references from previous rentals.

Also, set down clearly understood and agreed conditions as to contributions to the rent, food kitty, household bills, sharing of household chores, bringing home mates etc. (Don't want boozy no-goods whooping and yelling over the footy replays in the early hours, do we?)

I have heard horror stories about sharers who stayed a couple of weeks then left and cleaned out everything worth taking on their way.

J

JasRob

I've done that before really had a bad experience. Just make sure you do some research about your future roomie...Its better if you've had common friends or someone you knew...Its safer..

S

Saige

advertise on gumtree....interview everyone and get a feel for them, not just a show around the place but see how easy the conversation flows and how they react to questions. Look at there shoes, yo can tell alot from someones shoes .... neat clean shoes ussually mean neat clean person though I love going bare foot what does that say about me??????????

B

BigBoy69

...and gorgeous feet you have too, Saige. Only made better when slipped into a pair of stiletto heels

TheCock

Legend Member
...and gorgeous feet you have too, Saige. Only made better when slipped into a pair of stiletto heels

better slipped into my waiting warm mouth, I stick my tongue out and tickle with the tip and go up and down the sole then change to deep kisses all around the foot. finally taking in the toes and sucking gentle at first before getting stronger

while sucking her toes brush my hand up her sole point of brushing ending with the point of sucking.

mm now to move on to the other foot..

*shakes head*

back to topic share accommodation

bare shoes mean nudist? :p

love sharing with a couple of hot nudists lol

W

WRXXXR

Get some hotties in!

That way at least they'll look good when they annoy you :p

Hot girls have hot friends...

S

Saige

omg Cock....I think I just came in my pants...and my little toes started tingling in anticipation then I may have cum in my pants...either that or I am just VERY wet.....who care about shared accom (no offence luv) lets talk about what honouring my feet :)))