• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

sexy underwear for larger ladies

K

kelth73

is there anywhere in Perth that i can get a little something sexy to wear that is for ladies. I am a 14F cup with and I canot find anything to fit me properly. O0

T

tbahcpl08

Not sure about Perth, but in QLD we get all our gear from bras and things etc...they have some pretty sexy little numbers...

K

kelth73

ive been in there a couple of times been to quite a few adult shops and i cant get anything.
My girls have taken on a life of there own
But my husband loves them ...

M

Mary Anne PA

Im only a 14D and still have trouble getting lingerie.
I ended up buying a bunch of stuff overseas, and getting it fitted to me :)

Good luck and let us know how you go!

K

kelth73

I have heard there is a place around North Perth/ Mt Lawley that specializes for larger ladies. I just dont know what they call themselves or if they have a web address for veiwing. I am coming up to Perth on Tuesday may be able to quickly squeeze a trip in if I can find out where exactly they are....

CathyDomme

Gold Member
I have heard there is a place around North Perth/ Mt Lawley that specializes for larger ladies. I just dont know what they call themselves or if they have a web address for veiwing. I am coming up to Perth on Tuesday may be able to quickly squeeze a trip in if I can find out where exactly they are....

Hi. Its probably a little late for your trip to Perth but I think the place you are looking for is:
Silk Elegance Lingerie
Shop 12/ 663 Newcastle St Leederville WA 6007
ph: (08) 9227 1950

K

kelth73

Yes it is but Im coming up to perth all the time.
thank Im going to ring them and see what they have. Always on the look out for new things.

CathyDomme

Gold Member
Yes it is but Im coming up to perth all the time.
thank Im going to ring them and see what they have. Always on the look out for new things.

Just did a quick google and they have a website as well. Silk Elegance Lingerie The website certainly doesn't have everything on it. It isn't the biggest shop, but it is sure packed with some incredibly nice stuff (and some not so nice looking but damn comfortable...LOL)

K

kelth73

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
Many thanks!!!
Looking for it now..

M

milly123

12782981678326_02.jpg

Elegant and sexy all roll into the hot lace mesh babydoll with adjustable straps. Satin string cross tie in the front hollow out reveals seductive peekaboo. Matching g-staring is included.

Color: Red
Material: Lace & satin
Size: One size
$10.99

* Item#: skunf21008
* Shipping Weight: 50lbs
* 1000 Units in Stock
for more information,please check

Hot Lace Mesh Babydoll Red [skunf21008] - $10.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce