Sexy luxury car for a girl

Evita Maxwell

Silver Member
I had an SLK 55 AMG and its the only car I ever owned where a lady told me "I really like your car".

Feel free to PM me if you want several hours of chat about how great that car was.

Unfortunately had an argument with the ATO, sold the car, then found they owed me $29,000!

Makes me cry even now.

RB
Such a beautiful car the SLK55, such power in the V8 engine, went for a testdrive and felt the car move with me around the bends....so if I throw my budget conscious self to the wind I'd grab this one; that spectacle clad little angle is telling me about km's per litre and the 165k price tag. and the devil in me says..."Its orgasmic..JUST DO IT ALREADY...

EbonyIves

Heavenly Chocolate
Gold Member
Such a beautiful car the SLK55, such power in the V8 engine, went for a testdrive and felt the car move with me around the bends....so if I throw my budget conscious self to the wind I'd grab this one; that spectacle clad little angle is telling me about km's per litre and the 165k price tag. and the devil in me says..."Its orgasmic..JUST DO IT ALREADY...

Orgasmic indeed

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
If your made of money, then these are the cars you want in your garage.

mclaren-p1-car-wallpapers-hd.jpg

2014-mclaren-p1-front-three-quarter-in-motion.jpg

porsche-918-spyder_100439461_l.jpg

images

pagani-huayra-20135.jpg

But if your looking for bang for your buck, get this one for the performance and fraction of the cost.
images

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Bushseeker was looking forward to his midlife crises
the porche top down with the 18 yr old blonde in the passenger seat.
then I realized the porsche cant be taken out bush of road and the girl just sits thier on her phone texting and Facebook....
not the fun it sounds like :(

Evita Maxwell

Silver Member
Bushseeker was looking forward to his midlife crises
the porche top down with the 18 yr old blonde in the passenger seat.
then I realized the porsche cant be taken out bush of road and the girl just sits thier on her phone texting and Facebook....
not the fun it sounds like :(

re: "texting" That's why it can't be an 18yr old.... push your boundries and go with a woman who knows exactly why she's in the hot seat...lol

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
and by the way.........don't believe a word about beetle manufacturer..........there is only one way real beeltes are produced.........
upload_2015-6-25_22-0-7.jpeg