Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
tumblr_nujys9VAhQ1t8w951o1_540.jpg

Dean3030

Silver Member
I just love a girl in sexy lingerie. It really makes the girl looks so hot and it really excites me. There is so many different types of lingerie on this site and each one of them look awesome. I have had sex with a W/L while she is still wearing the lingerie many times, as I would prefer that then her being totally naked. But only just, rubbing up against a woman totally naked also gets me very excited.

MrBig

Diamond Member
I just love a girl in sexy lingerie. It really makes the girl looks so hot and it really excites me. There is so many different types of lingerie on this site and each one of them look awesome. I have had sex with a W/L while she is still wearing the lingerie many times, as I would prefer that then her being totally naked. But only just, rubbing up against a woman totally naked also gets me very excited.
Yes one must not forget to allow the biggest sex organ some pleasure. The imagination of what lies beneath definitely contributes to the experience. :):D

MrBig

Diamond Member
I don't know whether the 'likes' I give to the photos are for the lingerie, the girls, the combination of both or the brain imagining the hidden aspects in combination with all of the above.
Yeah! Probably all of the above.:D

JustMe

Gold Member
I don't know whether the 'likes' I give to the photos are for the lingerie, the girls, the combination of both or the brain imagining the hidden aspects in combination with all of the above.
Yeah! Probably all of the above.:D
I know what you mean

JustMe

Gold Member
Hey @XLNC I reckon your redhead photo deserves to be in this thread also. She's wearing lingerie. Perhaps crop off the bottom 10% of photo , leaving the right amount of hint, to make it look classier.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
As I said somewhere before. It's not the clothes that make the woman, it's the woman that makes the clothes.
Therefore, the absence of a woman's body herewith results in me simply seeing a random pattern. :)

you drunk again ML ??? LOL

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I agree, MrLittle. My likes in this thread are predominantly driven by the lady, with the design of her skimpy undergarments coming a close second.

But I suspect Lana knows that all too well and was just being an agent provocateur, if you will forgive my indulgent double entendre.

GTHO1973

Bronze Member
All looks pretty damn sexy to me - Im not wearing it so dont care how it feels on the skin!! If its abrasive she can always remove it or let me

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
That set looks lovely, The bra looks and I bet its comfy as, But the G-string by the look of it, looks delicate with those 3 straps look like they could break :( but the material used I bet feels nice on!

purplefixer

Silver Member

Little in the world you're going to find sexier than that.

Just a honey in her undies.

The only thing that tops that is a honey in *his* undies.

The original question was centered around the idea of whether or not men prefer to be flashed the whole package, or if they prefer the ribbons and wrappers; For me it comes down to a single simple question: Are we going to make a mess?

If there's going to be oil, water, or anything else sticky or fluid involved then the clothing becomes uncomfortable. Cuddling? Foreplay? Just sex? Then by all means, yes please, let's have lace and viny and leather, oh my! There's another aspect, I think, to lingerie, which is as a method of control/temperance. If you tell the beau to be patient, not to rip your wrapper, he has to take his time, he has to move at the pace you set him. In the same vein, if you want a man to demonstrate his power, to show dominance, to control and seize, then shredding your sexy underthings is a sure-fire way to get the fire started. Some men find pantyhose to be extremely annoying and cumbersome... I find ripping the crotch out of her tights before dining on her nethers to be in the top ten sexiest things ever.

But what do I know?