• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
wot-wot-wot-wot-wot-did-i-do-en-ffffff

Mr Phoebe. Now that's more than slightly gay. :p

Is that less gay???

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Do you think I haven't considered that. :).
Hehe

Just a human being that's in love with femininity.

Following on from this thread, which is full of women wearing expensive lingerie, leads me to this rather out there observation during looking at working ladies online profiles and galleries of service providers whom fees are approx and averaged about 400-500 per hour correct and fact, so why is it that they could be earning 1,000's a dollars a week, but post images of themselves wearing, Bras N things and Kayser lingerie, now any one that knows these labels knows they are cheap, and at that price why can they not say post images of wearing , agent provocateur, anything from IMIMPORTS, lise charmel or any other high end brand, as its like going to diesel motors buying an E63 Mercedes but asking for a 1980 Holden Gemini engine... I know I am going to get slated here but that is just an observation from someone that loves getting into Lingerie!

MrBig

Diamond Member
Just a human being that's in love with femininity.

Following on from this thread, which is full of women wearing expensive lingerie, leads me to this rather out there observation during looking at working ladies online profiles and galleries of service providers whom fees are approx and averaged about 400-500 per hour correct and fact, so why is it that they could be earning 1,000's a dollars a week, but post images of themselves wearing, Bras N things and Kayser lingerie, now any one that knows these labels knows they are cheap, and at that price why can they not say post images of wearing , agent provocateur, anything from IMIMPORTS, lise charmel or any other high end brand, as its like going to diesel motors buying an E63 Mercedes but asking for a 1980 Holden Gemini engine... I know I am going to get slated here but that is just an observation from someone that loves getting into Lingerie!
If I wanted a tradie to do some work around the house and when they come to give a quote one turns up in an old 1990's ute and another turned up in brand new fully kitted F350 I would be more inclined to give the work to the former. Surely other factors would be involved but if I feel that work quality and price would be comparable then I'd rather support the one that looks more in need of the work. The appreciation of getting the job might be reflected in the quality of work or I might have got it all wrong and that tradie also has an f350 at home and is even wealthier.
Perhaps I'm just a softie that it willing to spread my limited financial resources to help out as many as possible.
Some WLs are quite busy and others not so but regardless they might all still be trying to provide us with the appearance of needing more work. Then again the ones that really do appreciate the work because it had been quiet might try a bit harder to provide a great service in the hope of getting repeat business.
I have a favourite masseuse that I see too regularly (only coz you're busy enough already eh @Maria ) and every now and then if I find that another lady had been sitting around too long without work then I might incorporate her in the session somehow (is win, win for all parties concerned).
I would also try and support the underdog to beat the favourite in most sports where I don't have a vested interest.
I don't know what percentage think like I do - it's probably to few to make a difference in WLs trying to get our business by looking to be in need of work.
All I've typed here is all over the place coz I'm typing while sitting in car on phone.
E&OE