• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sexual obsessives(are you one)

T

tzr999

Just want to know if anyone out there is obsessed with sex.
I realized i was obsessed with sex several years ago and have had to deal with it ever since . my wife has almost no idea of my "condition" and i have to deal with it as best i can by my self.
If any one else has this "condition" please join me to discuss and maybe we can help each other out.
thanks

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Are we talking about obbessed with life which pleasure is the main aim, or obbessed with sex , I have to sy I have had odsessions with both.
P.S I have spelling probs as well

T

tzr999

big topic

Thank you Mary-Anne for your reply but it seems that there are no others here, that is nobody at this sex related site is willing to admit that they might be obsessed with sex.
As far as i can see theres over 3000 registered members and only one of them is game enuff to admit it.
If there were no sexual obsessive at all then Mary-Anne would be a poor housewife and not a wealthy "MADAM" (not the P.C. word and i apologise to you)nor would there be websites such as this one.
think it over.

D

DANNY

Well i dont know if its obsessed but sex and exploring is on my mind and most times a day on me i find it normal now but there was a time i thought i was totally obsessed

waxenboy

Foundation Member
At the moment i cannot get enough of sex.Im single so that might have something to do with it i don't know.:hello:

O

Oscar

Well,what do you class as "obsessed"?I like a lot of sex.I work in a pretty sexless environment for two weeks at a time!When I'm not there I deal with my cravings,and satisfy them.One learns to cope and I'd hardly call it an "obsession", but I do think of sex on more than on occasion daily!:hello:

S

sintoo

As long as Im breathing I will be living for pleasure

Speaking as a true hedonist I wouldnt like to limit my pursuit of pleasure to sex.But I have to admit sex and the thought of sex occupies a large portion of my time.Itsfunny how if you try hard enough you can find a innate sexuality in anything.Sensuality is my obsession and the pleasures life has to offer in the way of sight touch sent and sound and mental stimulation fill my life (I could spend a whole night blindfolded running my tounge over my lovers body painting a tactile picture of her in my mind each stroke of my tounge a virtual brush stroke to the picture in my mind.)So any yeah I guess Im obsessed.::)

T

tzr999

Perhaps its just me but all of these replies are saying that its just the pleasure of sex they are seeking but I believe that sex is 50% pleasure and 50% emotional as well. The point im making is that seeking pleasure is fine but if thats all you get from sex then maybe thats the obsession .

O

Oscar

:happy8: Spend less time thinking about it & more time doing it you'll enjoy it too :nike: !!Too much analyzing going on nowadays I reckon:3some:

S

sintoo

More doing rocks!

Oscars got a great point. Disscussing the finer points is all well and good.But doing it is a hell of a lot more enjoyable. I couldnt realy break down sex into percentages because each incounter can be so different to the last. Ie is sex with a stranger realy that emotional compaired with the last night of passion in a passionate but impossible affair? Anyway Im raving so go do it and enjoy as long as it makes you and the ones your with happy it cant be a bad thing.:headbang:

S

Sapphire

sintoo said:
Speaking as a true hedonist I wouldnt like to limit my pursuit of pleasure to sex.But I have to admit sex and the thought of sex occupies a large portion of my time.Itsfunny how if you try hard enough you can find a innate sexuality in anything.Sensuality is my obsession and the pleasures life has to offer in the way of sight touch sent and sound and mental stimulation fill my life (I could spend a whole night blindfolded running my tounge over my lovers body painting a tactile picture of her in my mind each stroke of my tounge a virtual brush stroke to the picture in my mind.)So any yeah I guess Im obsessed.::)

That is so beautifully put! Sex encompasses so many ideas and emotions it's hard to believe we only need a three letter word to get our thoughts in motion. It's true, We can find sexuality in almost anything. You can see people and things that make your body want all the feelings and those pleasures that go with it. But sensuality gets inside your head and moves around your whole body to the point where all your extremeties are tingling. Am I obsessed?:angel12: Not quite. It only takes up 85% of my thoughts.::)

J

joey69

As a couple, we are in constant conversation about sex,, We even message each other thru the day telling each other what we want to do, and who to involve in our sexual plans... When I have a day off he will come home at lunch just to forfill our desire for sex. we also have sex sometimes 3 to 4 times over the night and morning. We talk to code amongst our friends and sometimes dart off for a quicky at a BBQ! We have been married for a lot of years and have included others in our quest for pleasure. I am female and I just wonder if I am obsessed with sex??? I believe I am at my sexual peak so I am going to enjoy it while it lasts,, we are going to get tooooo old to play up this much and the odd positions will proberly pop a hip,, so go with it,, enjoy your sex obsession as long as it doesnt hurt anyone or yourself xxx Mrs joey69 xxx

T

teachme

i suffer this condition and hope to never be cured from its evil ways