Sexual Fantasy

M

Mary Anne PA

One night as I lay fast asleep in my bed I started dreaming about someone making love to me. It was erotic and very vivid and would have been something I would have called a female wet dream. That is until…….

This is how it began.

I felt the most sensuous lightest of touch caressing my face and a delicate breath of air gently blowing in my ear. I moaned in my sleep knowing my dream was going to be good. Next I felt the cool evening air on my naked body as my sheet was ever so slowly and gently pulled down from my body. In my sleep I was getting hot with anticipation and hoped that I would not wake up right in the middle of the best part.

All of a sudden I gasped as I felt a wet tongue run circles around the nipples on my breasts instantly sending them large and erect. Oh god, another moan as gentle finger tip caresses stroked every inch of my body not quite touching my most intimate part.

I could feel myself slowly opening my legs and moaning with desire to feel that touch where I wanted it. The warm wet tongue feeling came back and I could feel it sliding over my breast, down past my navel and ever so slowly towards my now wet mound.

My body was arching up, silently begging for that electric feeling as it touched me where I knew it would send me wild. My moaning had begun in earnest as I gasped for breath at the feelings running rampant through my body. Next an instant shock as I felt the tongue probe deep into my most private part and I am sure I screamed in my sweet sweet dream and bucked my hips up higher. I could feel my arms moving down there to help push this wonderful lover deeper into me.

Suddenly I could feel myself slowly start to stir awake and I valiantly tried to fight waking up as I never wanted this dream to end. But to no avail. But wait. Even though I was coming awake my dream was not stopping and a powerful orgasm ripped through my body before I knew what hit it. I screamed and my body shook and even though I was half awake and half asleep I felt a body move up on top of me and before I knew what was happening I was penetrated with what I could feel was a powerful organ and then I got hit with another orgasm that sent spasms through my body. I arched to meet each thrust begging for it to go deeper and deeper inside of me. I didn’t know what was happening but I didn’t care as I was so taken over with such sexual excitement and even though my eyes had partially opened when my orgasm shook, there was no-one above me.

I lost count of how many orgasms I kept having but finally we were spent and I felt the cool air against my body where before there was warmth.

There I was alone in my room, nothing covering me, and my body was tenderly sore, the sheets were rumpled and I could still feel my wetness below. I couldn’t work out what was going on and thought I must have really had one hell of a dream. But then I felt the lightest of touches of lips touching my lips, a slight pressure, a feeling of someone standing over me and then nothing. I rolled over and curled into a ball feeling wonderfully satisfied wondering if there really is such a thing as ghosts. And then as I drifted off back into sleep, I silently hoped so, and hoped it would come back and visit me again and again and again.

B

BlackDagger_Au

Gee think i read that somewhere else before LOL

Well at last ive seen what u look like...............:))))))))))))))

Cya

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

well I can't help it if you keep followjng me on all the web sites.. :sign10:

how are you anyway? good to see you here.... Are you going to the club at all?

And is that a pic of YOU????? wooo hooo

B

BlackDagger_Au

One night as I lay fast asleep in my bed I started dreaming about someone making love to me.

Thats right i think i said to u maybe it was Blackdagger in your dream....LOL

Maybe you are following me around.....LOL

Going great this end.....How about you serena...........:)

Glad to be here thought i might find you here...........LOL

Maybe 1 day i might come to the club hope our paths cross ............Maybe that dream might come true.........:)

My pic >>>>>>> NO >>>>>>> Just there to make the Ladies Smile and Dream

See you in your Dream.....Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

H

honeyblonde

honeyblonde does the afl

I had been going to swingers for nearly two years. I would go and watch. I am a voyeur. Anyway I am standing watching two couples going at it, there are mostly men around the bed watching and the room was pretty crowded.

I am fully clothed as it’s not my thing to walk around naked. Most of the men are naked or with towels and some are touching themselves. There is a surreal feel about it all and I find it very erotic. I am also feeling a little penned in as the room fills up. I am pushed a bit closer to some of the guys than I want to be. I take a step back and I find myself pressed up against a guy who is very tall and I feel his hand snake down to cup my bum.

I am annoyed and I turn to face him with a sharp rebuke to my lips and find I am looking up to a very good-looking man. I say “excuse me but the rule is your not to touch anyone at all unless they invite you to do so”. I then walk out of the room.
He follows and is very apologetic. He has a few of his friends in tow.

It turns out there are six of these guys who have come over from Melbourne on one of those end of season football bonding rituals. So here I am the mother hen showing these testosterone lads around the swingers and giving them the low down on what to do and what not to do. The guy who touched my bum is a sweetie and he asks if we can go to a room. After all this time I am thinking ok woman take a breath and go for it after all he was a gorgeous thing and there was chemistry there.

So we go to a bedroom and shut the door. We have a lovely time but his friends are banging on the door and begging to come in. I am trying not to get the giggles in all of this and we manage to get going and we enjoy ourselves. The guys are still banging on the door and I get up and open the door and say oh for heavens sake come in.

So in they come like a bunch of puppies with tails wagging (well not tails) and I get back on the bed with the first guy and we start to play around. Then one guy gets in front of me and I find its just to tasty to resist. The others are watching and playing with themselves.

I don’t screw them all but at one time I am straddled one of them and one on either side of me I am sucking them. I had to crack up as out of the huffing and puffing and the sounds of sex some wise guy says…This is history making stuff boys!.

My friend came to look for me worried where I was and he said my god Blondie when you decide to do something you sure do it in a big way.

I have since had a few interesting things but I am also often very much the ice queen who may melt on the odd occasion. I mostly just enjoy the company of like minded people.

honeyblonde

B

BlackDagger_Au

well I can't help it if you keep followjng me on all the web sites.. :sign10:

how are you anyway? good to see you here.... Are you going to the club at all?

And is that a pic of YOU????? wooo hooo

Sexual Fantasy

That thread wow > LOL

Are you still around my friend

Think maybe it was Blackdagger

Take care

Cya