Sex workers language and slurs

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Link is broken,so has been taken down

A great read! (Maybe not the background but the words)

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
I like the term SWERF
They're the one's who reckon the Swedish model is perfect I am guessing

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Hmm a few coments
I have come accross genuine "Hookers" along the strip in vegas. No better term for them. they come up and wrap thier arms around you and dig thier fingernails in making casual escape difficult insisting you really want sex with them (yes genuine story)

Pimps.. ive been called a pimp and yes technically its what ive done.
but I own no lady. I assist them with somewhere to work writing and answering adds and doing my utmost to make them money.
they only see men they give the ok to
I work for them. They get the money and pay me

Women hating sex workers is extremely common as your average lady uses her pussey to exert maximim power over men. Sex workers disempower her because all men need do is pay a Sw and not deal with all the normal shit the average lady dishes out

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
Hmm a few coments
I have come accross genuine "Hookers" along the strip in vegas. No better term for them. they come up and wrap thier arms around you and dig thier fingernails in making casual escape difficult insisting you really want sex with them (yes genuine story)

Pimps.. ive been called a pimp and yes technically its what ive done.
but I own no lady. I assist them with somewhere to work writing and answering adds and doing my utmost to make them money.
they only see men they give the ok to
I work for them. They get the money and pay me

Women hating sex workers is extremely common as your average lady uses her pussey to exert maximim power over men. Sex workers disempower her because all men need do is pay a Sw and not deal with all the normal shit the average lady dishes out

Whoa!!! Dont make such "sweeping generalisations" I am a woman...i certainly dont hate sex workers !!! I admire their business sense and success...i see no issue with men or women seeing a sex worker . But your comments have a simmering angry undertone by making women who are sex workers and women who are not as almost 2 complete species. We are women ...people ...feeling human beings with our own stories and creative energy...no one is better than the other. Dont tell me I "give shit" to my male friends...dont tell me what I do and don't assume. You cant speak this way about every woman. Clearly you may have had some difficult times AS have we all but I dont call all men evil sadistic pedophiles or abusive misogynists....peoples reasons for seeing sex workers are all individual..

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
This should apply to all aspects of how one lives and conducts their lives ...well said Joe.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Most of the undesirable terms have deep historical, often religious roots (haw haw) -- eg Jezebel, whore of Babylon, etc. -- or are loaded with more contemporary racial and/or sexist undertones, usually but not always from that hypocritical capital of Western Puritanism (Ummerica) -- eg hooker, ho. Of course, as a true gentleman, I never use or think of WLs in those terms, and think the best ones are entitled to think of themselves as sex therapists or sex surrogates, because they do genuinely help us otherwise sex-starved men get through our grey (or albino) lives with a smile.

Thank you, ladies. :)

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
Most of the undesirable terms have deep historical, often religious roots (haw haw) -- eg Jezebel, whore of Babylon, etc. -- or are loaded with more contemporary racial and/or sexist undertones, usually but not always from that hypocritical capital of Western Puritanism (Ummerica) -- eg hooker, ho. Of course, as a true gentleman, I never use or think of WLs in those terms, and think the best ones are entitled to think of themselves as sex therapists or sex surrogates, because they do genuinely help us otherwise sex-starved men get through our grey (or albino) lives with a smile.

Always very eloquent XLNC....

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
This should apply to all aspects of how one lives and conducts their lives ...well said Joe.

Thanks. Kinda obvious.

Terms like BBW are used in a derogatory sense. Eg. WLs like Miss Monique prefer other terms. In fact I don't use that term at all. Her body size and maturity are a turn on, but to me she is just Monique.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
ok deny reality. .. bring up sex workers in any casual setting and watch the ladys in the group spit venom and disgust

bushseeker

Foundation Member
ok deny reality. .. bring up sex workers in any casual setting and watch the ladys in the group spit venom and disgust
as for the rest of your comments. .ive lost count of how many women ive met who say they have mostly male friends because they cant stand women... and thats coming from women!

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member

<3 Such a gentleman <3

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member

I will disagree with you on this one. I was reading a facebook post about a lady who came out as a WL This page is made up of majority of woman. The amount of positive comments from woman (from all around the world) far outweighed the negative.

Woman are actually becoming more accepting of WL and sex workers. The ones who "spit venom and disgust" perhaps are just uneducated, I mean, movies dont show Sex Workers in a good light 99% of the time.

This is not denying reality, I have seen it first hand. My sister never judged me for a second when I told her what I did, Nor did my Aunt. They don't treat me any differently. Same with my female doctors. Never had an issue.... In fact the biggest issue I have had with working in this industry, and being judged have pretty much all been from males... Yep. Males have "spit venom and disgust" at me for what I do. Crazy right?!! Even worse some of them are clients *laughs at the irony*

Have a nice day! *goes back to ignoring BS*

bushseeker

Foundation Member
whatever. .. your relying on facebook and people with a vested intrest in not judging you to your face
im just telling you the actual facts
women have always been womens harshest judges
heck the womens magazines are a multi billion $$ industry based mostly on just that
sorry your living in la la land
go out in a social setting with ladys and thier partners and reveal your a working lady... just see the reaction when you go to chat to any ladys partner

... then actually come back with reality check

bushseeker

Foundation Member
and btw ive well and truly seen working ladys rag on other working ladys because they see them as a lower class of working lady ....

XLNC

Legend Member
While he may have a somewhat jaded view based on his lengthy experience, I don't think b/s is entirely off-base. The 'average woman' is almost an oxymoron, since age differences alone will quickly tell you women are rarely average in their viewpoints. Women of my generation and older in general are still very wary or downright hostile to that notion. The younger ones, on average, probably are more accepting of sex workers, I think Ginger is right. However, there is also a difference in what they may say on a theoretical level and what they do on a personal level. The social experiment b/s suggests would be interesting to observe... :pompous:

As for men, we're all bastards. So I gather. :cool:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
What is that web info based on? That the terms they published as appropriate are the appropriate terms? What happen to "Service Provider of the Sexual Nature"? "Street Service Provider of the Sexual Nature"

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
While he may have a somewhat jaded view based on his lengthy experience, I don't think b/s is entirely off-base. The 'average woman' is almost an oxymoron, since age differences alone will quickly tell you women are rarely average in their viewpoints. Women of my generation and older in general are still very wary or downright hostile to that notion. The younger ones, on average, probably are more accepting of sex workers, I think Ginger is right. However, there is also a difference in what they may say on a theoretical level and what they do on a personal level. The social experiment b/s suggests would be interesting to observe... :pompous:

As for men, we're all bastards. So I gather. :cool:

I do not believe this pertains just to women . You may find generations have similar "perceptions" not exclusive to either gender .

XLNC

Legend Member
So, what is the occupational term (or terms) preferred by Ginger and other ladies on T/s?

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Id actually be interested in how many women have had the thought of selling themselves at least cross thier mind even if not seriously
id be interested if any ladys here have ever had ladys that know thier proffession quitly sidle up and ask curios questions.
Ive actually seen a couple of ladys over the years who answered my add who contacted me as sonething they wanted to do as a fantasy
giving themselves a different name. dressing like they normally wouldnt
the rush of going to a strangers place etc
and the taboo and nawtiiness of being paid for sex

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I would never go through with a client who called me a whore or prostitute thats for sure. Shows he will have no respect for me.

Shortening those words won't help the situation at all either.

Last edited:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I would never go through with a client who called me a whore or prostitute thats for sure. Shows he will have no respect for me.

Shortening those words won't help the situation at all either.

So you don't like to be called a pro then. A professional service provider? PSP?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
So you don't like to be called a pro then. A professional service provider? PSP?

Would you prefer instead of homer I called you a c*nt? :)

I mean, you wouldn't like to be called one would you?

So to answer your question. No. No I would not like to be called a "pro" which is short for "prostitute".

Last edited:

XLNC

Legend Member
Homer just got a double sprinkle of Spice on his humble pie! ;)

The most out of line I would dare go, and only with Ginger because of her lovely long natural hair, is scarlet woman: same initials as sex worker so hopefully it's not too unacceptable (and it's old-fashioned and quaint, just like me).

Of course, I am always willing to be suitably punished by the aggrieved party should it be deemed offensive. A damn good spanking should learn me. :shy:

99b3e16f01ed6d78cb84b80daf65e635.jpg

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Homer just got a double sprinkle of Spice on his humble pie! ;)

The most out of line I would dare go, and only with Ginger because of her lovely long natural hair, is scarlet woman: same initials as sex worker so hopefully it's not too unacceptable (and it's old-fashioned and quaint, just like me).

Of course, I am always willing to be suitably punished by the aggrieved party should it be deemed offensive. A damn good spanking should learn me. :shy:

99b3e16f01ed6d78cb84b80daf65e635.jpg

I will put forward to mary ann to add a "cheeky"/ "naughty" emoticon for cheeky men like you ;)

I will accept your slur and still give you a spanking anyway.

A BDSM client last night instead of counting his strokes I made him think of a compliment for me each stroke... Well now if he repeated a compliment, took too long to think of one or I wasn't happy with one he got stuck. We were at 7 for a while because he couldn't think of anything other then how awesome my hair was :p

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Would you prefer instead of homer I called you a c*nt? :)

I mean, you wouldn't like to be called one would you?

So to answer your question. No. No I would not like to be called a "pro" which is short for "prostitute".

Way to go :) I am game but I am not even that game.. Homer got a set, but I think his may be in his mouth at present.... :)

Well done Ginger.... 10/10.....

Keep up the great postings....

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Way to go :) I am game but I am not even that game.. Homer got a set, but I think his may be in his mouth at present.... :)

Well done Ginger.... 10/10.....

Keep up the great postings....

I also learnt that the C word is not filtered.

Careful boys, this girl bites back ;)