• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex with boyfriends best mate

TheCock

Legend Member
so the boss is single now, is she hot? this event hasnt turned her against men has it :p could i perhaps make myself welcome to her :)

A

Alecia the Foxx

This lady seems to be a nice lady, very willing to please her boyfriend. He doesen't deserve her. He and his mate are manipulative arseholes, and I agree with the comments by Demon and Lone Road.

svengali

Foundation Member
:thumbsup:
I probably should add that while we are still together he is certainly in the bad books right now. He still set me up, he still set someone else up, he still went back on his word when he said he wouldn't pursue anything that weekend.

I have no intention of leaving but he has to realise that he has some making up to do. The apologies will no longer do, I need to see a change to believe it now.

Now that is more like it.:thumbsup:

It sounds as if he has been playing you like a fiddle to get his jollies and it wouldn't surprise me if he and his mate are still cooking up little schemes for "later when the dust has settled." Maybe this is just sexy fun but I get the feeling that this threeway relationship is becoming a "two onto one" deal. Ever notice how often that happens? Two kids will play happily together. Introduce a third and it inevitably becomes two and one.

For a relationship to work, even an open one, there must be some boundaries and above all there has to be trust.

J

jaxonjorja

This lady seems to be a nice lady, very willing to please her boyfriend. He doesen't deserve her. He and his mate are manipulative arseholes, and I agree with the comments by Demon and Lone Road.

She maybe a "nice lady" but as she has already said on more than one occasion, she is also enjoying herself immensely, especially the sex being had, and the sex yet to come. I don't disagree that the guys are being manipulative (but no more an "arsehole" than anyone else), but it takes both sides for manipulation to take place, and she is not only allowing it to happen, but seems to enjoy the results of it - GREAT SEX!!

J

jaxonjorja

:thumbsup:

Now that is more like it.:thumbsup:

It sounds as if he has been playing you like a fiddle to get his jollies and it wouldn't surprise me if he and his mate are still cooking up little schemes for "later when the dust has settled." Maybe this is just sexy fun but I get the feeling that this threeway relationship is becoming a "two onto one" deal. Ever notice how often that happens? Two kids will play happily together. Introduce a third and it inevitably becomes two and one.

For a relationship to work, even an open one, there must be some boundaries and above all there has to be trust.

Well said svengali, well said!
:notworthy

W

wtcatmwp

This lady seems to be a nice lady, very willing to please her boyfriend. He doesen't deserve her.

Maybe it's the 'tone' in which i'm writing or maybe peoples natural desire to protect the fairer sex but please believe when I say it is a two way street.

Remember that he also is very willing to please me. He has let me see other men and women, both as a couple and alone. He has let me explore in any direction I wish without holding me back, some things that would have scared others away. He has always been there for me when I have needed him.

Thank you for the nice lady compliment, but he really is a nice guy too.

W

wtcatmwp

:thumbsup:For a relationship to work, even an open one, there must be some boundaries and above all there has to be trust.

We have our boundaries.

Like every couple sometimes the wrong thing is said or done. These boundaries have been broken by both of us but they have been very few and far between.

We have dealt with them and moved on from them stronger for the experience.

We will deal with this current issue as well, we will not give up on each other. You have only heard here about my sex life really, but there is so much more to our relationship than that.

I trust him with my life.

I do not trust that he will never make a mistake or that he will never make a wrong decision. We are human, we make mistakes, all I ask is that we learn from them. I think that would apply to anyones relationship.

W

WRXXXR

Just remember us blokes (and not those snag blokes on Internet forums) will always learn from our mistakes..

Learn to get away with it better next time when we do it :D

At the end of the day only 1 person matters in all of this. If your happy then all is good.

B

BigBoy69

Just remember us blokes (and not those snag blokes on Internet forums) will always learn from our mistakes..

Learn to get away with it better next time when we do it :D

I like your thinking WRXXXR, even if it may have been just an attempt at humour:thumbsup: