• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex Question for the guys

M

Merlin2005

I reguarly talk to my girlfriend about making love to her when I'm away from her, can not explain how it happens, but we tingle and feel as if we are touching each other, we both experience multiple orgasms, that often last till the early hours of the morning. I you think this sounds impossible suggest you read about the foem of sex called Tantra.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Well Spice you surprise me and please me with your words. You seem to be a man that knows how to treat a woman.....

SGS

S

Spice Me

slavegirlsuzie said:
Well Spice you surprise me and please me with your words. You seem to be a man that knows how to treat a woman.....

SGS

suzzie, I'm all club and cave you know that ...:angel12: nothing like a caveman in a kilt to do it for you...lol

wink wink... snugggle snuggleeeee...O0

see ya sunshine

Spice Me

G

Gresbeau1

Hi everyone,

i just like to say that i havce had a lot of success with my g/f's riding me reverse cowboy style. i dont know if its a quirk with my equipment but it always seems to do the trick.

Hope it helps

G

T

tigerhunt

I believe foreplay is the start and buildup to a possible orgasm for a female but its more than just that, there must be a good follow through from softly touching, corressing and then penetration withbuild up of rythem with a conection of two into one, but everyones differant no ones the same, so exploring each other is a must with your heads clear, nothing better than posionet sex. Anyways i am just really a learner myself lol.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I love foreplay it is the best part of having sex because you know that your really pleaseing the other person and it gets them all excited and i would crudely put it primed up ready to explode:hello:

M

max_imus_1

hi Everyone.... I gotta agree with the foreplay thing!.. the actual "put the you know what.. in the you know where" is ... funnily enough.. the climax.. ie The End... so everything leading up to that is the all but the End. So to Speak! lol I'd reckon Foreplay is really the wrong word... it should be "Sexplay" or something like that lol.. the in an out stuff is the cherry on top/the final fling/the popping of the cork ... so to speak.. again! lol In a nutshell.. 90% fiddlin & lovin.. 10% Thrustin!! just my 2cents(marked up to 5cents) worth!

M

Mary Anne PA

welcome Max, good tobe getting your thoughts and ideas on here. have fun..