Sex Party

F

Farm Boy

Hope that got your attention,And I know politics is against forum rules ,And do not want a rocket from M A Kenworthy BUT someone is trying to start a registered Political Party as THE SEX PARTY .Just wondered how active there been with recruiting members ( 500 required ) have you Perth people seen anything yet.

A

adventurous annie

LOL - isn't Austin tayshus doing the P.R road trip for the party? LOL.

A

adventurous annie

LOL - yeah he is - was door knocking in Sydney today (apparently naked and semi naked as sunrise would have us believe!). Never really liked his comedy - hope the policies of the sex party actually stand up tho - god knows this industry needs some reform and uniformity.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I thought I had replied to this thread. Politics is OK as long as no one starts slinging mud.
I hadn't heard about this new party. I did think I would start the CUNTry Party one day, but will leave it for my old age.
We should start a poll on the outcome of the next election...its fires the blood.

F

Farm Boy

Hope this works should be a link to Sex Party N.S.W.+Vic.Sex party candidate' shttp://backoffice.ajb.com.au/images/news/VicASPcandidates50_.jpg

F

Farm Boy

I am a little concerned that the Sex Party think Green's have moved to far right. I must be RIGHT OUT OF SIGHT according to there philosophy pity because this Farm Boy is quite fond of sex