SEX or MASSAGE ❤️❤️

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Never had an erotic massage with a happy ending. I want to try a nuru massage one day I imagine the sensation would be amazing.
Never had an erotic massage with a happy ending. I want to try a nuru massage one day I imagine the sensation would be amazing.
I WOULD LOVE TO TRY TO !

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
Never found a place to go and do it. If there's someone in Canberra that you know of, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Otherwise might just wait until I come to Perth next year, you seem to have a couple of masseuse's at Langtrees.
We do indeed ia m one of them & Mrs Langtrees tried KIki first hand nd said she was absolutlely fantastic
Client: Can I massage you?
Me: oh yes

* 2 minutes in, hand goes down to the kitty*
I’m not even sore there *eye roll*

So, so true !! lol

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member

Slugger1

Legend Member

I once saw a private Asian massage lady and while she was giving me a nude body slide I started massaging her back with some excess oil.

Before I knew it she had kicked me off the table and handed me the oil and told me to massage her.

I did it for about half an hour and she then handed me one of those vibrating massagers and of course I focused on her kitty!

So my 1 hour session turned into another hour for her before she suddenly realised she had another appointment and she jumped up and kicked me out quickly before my extras.

I think she enjoyed it more than me but of course I paid!

I do enjoy giving massages so sometimes it is better to give than receive ha ha.

squirter

Bronze Member
Do you prefer a erotic massage with happy ending or Sex @ oral sex when you are paying for the service of a lady ? ❤ to hear what you have to say on this topic. Xx View attachment 75475
I prefer massage, always too concerned about the risk of catching something from the worker. I enjoy Asian women mostly, which is why I err on the side of caution. I feel that there health assesments are slightly less intense than ours...

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
I once saw a private Asian massage lady and while she was giving me a nude body slide I started massaging her back with some excess oil.

Before I knew it she had kicked me off the table and handed me the oil and told me to massage her.

I did it for about half an hour and she then handed me one of those vibrating massagers and of course I focused on her kitty!

So my 1 hour session turned into another hour for her before she suddenly realised she had another appointment and she jumped up and kicked me out quickly before my extras.

I think she enjoyed it more than me but of course I paid!

I do enjoy giving massages so sometimes it is better to give than receive ha ha.
AWSOME, HO
Well hopefully one of you are on then, when I finally make it over that way. I look forward to giving nuru massage a shot.
Well at least them asking to massage you is less forward than just asking if they can grab your pussy. I guess it's their way of being polite.
Good point 💋

NB14

Gold Member
Love a good strong long full body massage, it really relaxes me and then the finish is an added bonus. I have only seen Caucasian woman so need to try an Asian one day. Having said that I do love sex as well, for me it’s all dependant on my mood.
I would like to try Nuru as well, have seen a few videos and it looks amazing, anyone know if there is any places in Adelaide that do it?