• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

' Sex and Disability '

A

AndyRew

' Sex and Disability '

This is a clip taken from a presentation I gave at VCU in 2012. Sex is an extremely important part of life, especially for people with disabilities. I hope this clip will clear up some misconceptions and open the discussion.

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
' Sex and Disability '

This is a clip taken from a presentation I gave at VCU in 2012. Sex is an extremely important part of life, especially for people with disabilities. I hope this clip will clear up some misconceptions and open the discussion.

Fabulous lecture, thank you Andy

Harper Adam

Bronze Member
I recently had a beautiful experience with a wheel chair bound young man.
I helped him undress, pausing now and then to touch and lightly massage his twisted limbs.
Terribly lonely and craving someone to talk too and make a fuss of him. We had a few giggles along the way with him trying to understand my accent !!
i gave him a lovely sensual massage and got down to business - which i might add he CERTAINLY knew what he was doing !!
Afterwards i helped him dress and he told me to thank my boss for sending me out to his place... He was ever so grateful... Brought tears to my eyes... What a beautiful soul and a truly beautiful experience ... ☺️

rolling02

Foundation Member
I recently had a beautiful experience with a wheel chair bound young man.
I helped him undress, pausing now and then to touch and lightly massage his twisted limbs.
Terribly lonely and craving someone to talk too and make a fuss of him. We had a few giggles along the way with him trying to understand my accent !!
i gave him a lovely sensual massage and got down to business - which i might add he CERTAINLY knew what he was doing !!
Afterwards i helped him dress and he told me to thank my boss for sending me out to his place... He was ever so grateful... Brought tears to my eyes... What a beautiful soul and a truly beautiful experience ... ☺️

Might have to get you over to Perth , I'm a wheelie needing some luvn :)