Serial Daters

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
So my old house mate was a fan of the old tinder and bumble and I think she would have at least 2 dates a week for a while, but the thing that would make me laugh is that she had a favourite Chinese restaurant she would have all her dates at.

Only when the staff got comfortable seeing her there so often that when they caught her alone for a couple of minutes they would comment on the date and say if they thought he was good or not 😂.
She’s now embarrassed and has dates at different locations.

So my question is, does anyone have a favourite spot they take multiple dates to?
And what have your experiences been?

IMG_3985.jpeg

mrys

Legend Member
I always go for a 'drinks' first date in one of three locations. The final choice will be determined by what the lady is most comfortable with and what's the most convenient for her. All three locations have views of the water and are a touch classy. They know me well after 50 first dates :)

langfordguy82

Gold Member
I was a bit of a serial dater a few years back and always went to the same restaurant. Staff never really called me out on it but the head waitress would give me a knowing smile when I had a new lady with me.

CDSC

Gold Member
Sometimes you go back to a place and it's completely changed. I went one place years ago Persian cuisine.. it was amazing. Two years later I took someone there and it was all the same .. but it had become a kebab shop?.. nothing like before. ..

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I stopped dating years ago. It would seem that some of the girls were more interested in getting a free feed and a few drinks in them then getting laid .

But thankfully I have found what I want and surprisingly we share the costs very fairly now.

mrys

Legend Member
We don’t have to be good looking as men. It’s all in our attitude bro.

Have you seen me? Good looks and I parted ways many moons ago 😂

But I can still command a smile and a cuddle …. Well sometimes 😂
Thats so true Master Yoda. Wisdom, age, respect, experience and confidence are very desirable attributes to some women. I'll never be 20 again but I'm a much better person and lover now than I ever was at 20!