Send the Langtrees Link to friend or use on the Net earn Bonus Posts

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The problem with a new website is google will drop the rankings unless we generate more traffic especially new traffic to the site. All good ideas or if you post the link on other sites post it up here and I will award you 10-20 posts counts to get more permissions on the forum.

Just post suggestions will also get points but they will be how I react to the suggestion

Dwayne

Langtrees VIP Perth
Gold Member
Send out a email to everyone on the forum to click on the link... This will definitely help out your google rankings...
I have seen some sites that do a dogey "free sex, click here" link... probably not as bad... But maybe even run a competition/advert
"click here to go into the draw for a %off" discount or something? and get it to link to the web site page.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Send out a email to everyone on the forum to click on the link... This will definitely help out your google rankings...
I have seen some sites that do a dogey "free sex, click here" link... probably not as bad... But maybe even run a competition/advert
"click here to go into the draw for a %off" discount or something? and get it to link to the web site page.
10 points thanks babe