1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling your soul to the Devil

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Zeus, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Rochelle

Rochelle Staff Member Moderator

I knew you would like my selfie - dearest- .......you should see me when I let my hair down.........wow
    upload_2018-6-22_16-33-9.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Rochelle

Rochelle Staff Member Moderator

Ahhhhh HP, forget the melons, so over rated........I am definitely more a citrus person..........

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tania

Tania Staff Member Moderator

And this is the kind of banter that made me fall in love with the Forum way back :p

I guess in some ways I sold my soul to the Forum, stole it back, Forum got it again, and repeat :shame:;):p:kiss:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Suzette

Suzette Silver Member

I have a couple of melons I would like to reduce and I don't mean to eat.

5. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy;- "Would I sell my Soul", for a Blonde, on a sandy beach, who has Melon`s and a Bottle of Rum.........Hmmmmmmm a winning combination for Meeeee

rum18.jpg

6. Chantelle James

Chantelle James VIP Companion Moderator

As the Devil approached with his generous offer for my Soul.. I smirk and say " NO DEAL " and here I am....

F..k the Devil.. Only some things have a price..

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

Tell me about it Sister!!
    The price of that shirt and tie combo at Platinum menswear??
    Outraaaaaageous