• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Scrotums why so ugly

R

Raye@Langtrees

Was reading a post by a member saying that scrotums are ugly. Are they ?
maybe if they looked like this..

article-2161294-13ACC717000005DC-894_634x349.jpg

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
I watched the documentary about the guy with the biggest balls in the world ( the top picture) and if i remember right they weighed about 60 pounds and to go to the toilet he had to sit his balls in the actual toilet and let his pee pee run down like a waterfall!!!!!! and zip them up im an upside down hoodie to cover them up when he went out..... that shit is crazy!!!!!!!

T

Tania Admin

Makes me think of the movie 43, where the guy has a scrotum hanging on his neck and no one else notices lol

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
......maybe you should chop them off.........;)

images

...........looks easy enough.....don't you think so????????

Yikes, is your cousin Lorena? Last name Bobbit?

I reckon the ugliness in the scrotum is a gift from the big guy. It's a way of diverting attention from the treasure it holds. It's a sag with the lot. Without it we're nothing. It may look like nothing but it's everything. Oh Sag em Testicular life giver oh mighty pouch.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
ok.........so all you guys according to Homer you better worth-ship your scrotum before Ginger or Rochelle lay hand/scissors on you ;)

don't forget I am part German and we do have a snip snip tradition.......ever heard of the Struwwelpeter? This fairy tale formed a nation.

upload_2014-5-20_20-54-16.png