Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
1dde9906f96e2aba886b8c0367865df1.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I have never in all these years seen myself when I succumb to la petite mort so have no idea what I look like. Incredibly sexy no doubt, but maybe someone could take a photo at that moment so I can see (don't think a selfie would work, since my brain would be much too much like mush to operate a smartypantsphone with any semblance of accuracy). Or maybe I should just find a room with plenty of mirrors and a willing female participant. No idea where I could find either of those...

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I have never in all these years seen myself when I succumb to la petite mort so have no idea what I look like. Incredibly sexy no doubt, but maybe someone could take a photo at that moment so I can see (don't think a selfie would work, since my brain would be much too much like mush to operate a smartypantsphone with any semblance of accuracy). Or maybe I should just find a room with plenty of mirrors and a willing female participant. No idea where I could find either of those...
I could take a picture for you......Sepia off course. I will prepare my tripod now!

XLNC

Legend Member
I could take a picture for you......Sepia off course. I will prepare my tripod now!

You're too kind. I shall prepare my tripod too... Did you catch it?

She came away happy anyway.

orgasm-face.jpg

XLNC

Legend Member
I always knew The Cosby Show should have been rated higher than PGR.
1c2a760ab9cb900abf4aa674e57746a0_view.jpg

Always admire an actor with such great range.
7023795836b9e0b18a072fba4637697103a04eff0a180d66825499602a85f71f.jpg

Why he is such a sex symbol I'll never know.
awkward-orgasm-face_o_560287.jpg

XLNC

Legend Member
When she looks into your eyes as she cums... priceless.
o_face.jpg

scarlett lee

Gold Member
diphallic%20dude.jpg

photo credit: DiphallicDude via BBC Newsbeat
Share on facebook9.8K Share on twitter677 Share on reddit Share on google_plusone_share More Sharing Services

WARNING: There is NSFW material (including pictures) in this post. Please view with discretion.

Snakes and lizards have what is called hemipenes, which is essentially a two-headed penis. Two penises on one organism might sound pretty wild, but did you know it can occur on humans as well? About 1 in 5.5 million American men will be affected by a condition known as diphallia, resulting in two penises.Though diphallia is fairly rare on its own, actually finding someone who has the condition is made even more difficult by the fact that it usually accompanies highly deleterious congenital conditions, such as other duplicated organs or spina bifida. When the condition is severe, these defects are insurmountable.

The condition isn’t genetic, but could be caused by irregular homeobox gene expression during the 4th week of fetal development. This change in expression is brought upon by mutations in the genes or environmental factors.

The degree of the penises’ functionality is entirely dependent on the individual. Some have two penises that are of normal shape, size, and function, while others can have genitalia that is small, malformed, and unable to urinate or ejaculate.

One man who has two fully-functional penises goes by DiphallicDude (or DoubleDickDude, which morphed into DDD), as he is committed to keeping his real identity private. He is an American man in his mid-20s, living out on the East Coast. Beyond that, not much is known about who he really is.

About a year ago, he did an AMA on Reddit, that turned out to be one of the most popular of all time. He even submitted pictures as proof (obviously NSFW), if you’d like to see what diphallia actually looks like. When he said “Ask Me Anything,” Redditors did not hold back, dying to know what it is like living with that condition. It was revealed that DiphallicDude is bisexual, and has had sex with over 1000 people. While he didn’t go into too explicit of detail about his sexual experiences, he was able to confirm or deny most of the questions he was asked about the mechanics of everything.

His book, Double Header: My Life with Two Penises, was released on Christmas Day. It has been holding the title of #1 Bestseller for Kindle in 3 different categories. Upon the book’s release, he has done a series of interviews for radio and web. All of the sexy details left out of the AMA have been described in the book, in addition to all of the other ways diphallia has affected his life.

Recently, he gave an interview with BBC Newsbeat, discussing what it was like growing up. His parents cautioned him to keep his condition private and not tell other children. He said that he first thought to keep the secret so he didn’t make other boys feel bad for only having one, and it wasn’t until he was a teenager that he realized that he might have been the one getting ridiculed for being different. When he was in high school, he actually considered having one of the penises removed. He ultimately decided against surgery when he realized that it was something he always had, and it didn’t bother him.

T

Thatguy

Hrm.. would he have to pay double at an AMP... or have two girlz.... ???

scarlett lee

Gold Member
Found his perfect match!

rex_hazel_jones_ll_120112_wblog.jpg

Hazel Jones, 27, was born with double vaginas, cervixes and uteruses.

When British television aired a story about a woman who had been born with double the equipment – two vaginas, two cervixes and two uteruses – Internet commenters piped in and said, “Me, too!”

Hazel Jones, a 27-year-old from High Wycombe, has a rare, but not unheard of condition called uterus didelphys, which is not easily diagnosed until a woman’s sex organs develop as she enters puberty.

“It’s not that crazy at all, even though it sounds like a sci-fi thing,” said Vincenzo Berghella, director of maternal fetal medicine at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. “We see many couples, maybe one a month or more.”

Jones, who got her diagnosis at 18 after suffering for years from menstrual cramps, shared her story this week with ITV’s show “This Morning.”

“I thought it was amazing and it’s definitely an ice-breaker at parties,” she said. “If women want to have a look, I’m quite happy to show them, it’s not something I’m embarrassed by.”

Jones has a septum or dividing wall between her two vaginas, which occurred during her own development in the womb, say her doctors. The condition occurs in about one in 3,000 women, according to the World Health Organization. Women can have children, although they are more apt to require a C-section section, as babies are often born breech.

A variety of uterine or mullerian anomalies occur in about 1 in 200 births, according to Berghella. “You do the math – probably more than 100 million women in the world have it.”

“The reproductive tract is made of two tubes next to each other all the way from the vagina to the fallopian tubes,” he said. “They are supposed to fuse at the level of the vagina so they are only one. For whatever reason — it’s unknown — the two tubes don’t fuse and you have double. There are more than 10 variations and sometimes you have two uteruses.”

Often it is diagnosed when women have reproductive or infertility problems, but some women may go on to have children and never know they had the condition, said Berghella. Surgery can also repair a vagina with a septum, though scarring or perforation can occur.

By Susan Donaldson James
@SusanDJames
Find on FacebookFollow on Twitter

Jan 12, 2012 12:10pm