Samsara from Taboo, Burswood, Perth performing in melbourne

mankok

Bronze Member
Hi Guys in Melbourne,
Heard that peepshow star from Perth, samsara, might be performing in Melbourne? Any truth in that?
Cheers

weepingeye

Gold Member
Hi everyone.

Been to Melbourne a couple of times since Samsara left Taboo, and I've never seen her in any of the ClubX's there. I have seen the taught, toned, and tattooed Gemini across the bight however.

Great dancer and small and sexy as hell. Never got any good chemistry going though so found her a little 'too' professional - friendly but kept her distance.

Haven't been in to see Phoenix or any of the other babes for a while now. Withdrawals.

How is everyone finding the girls at Taboo these days?

mankok

Bronze Member
I am pleased for her, too, even if it means I am sad. I shall forever remember her kindness to an old man. I hope she reads this and take some joy in knowing that she brought a large measure of pleasure and happiness to many of us. Good luck and may she be blessed with good fortune.
Now, off to see Emily, if she still performs at Taboo.

Partyman7

New Members
Samsara was an eye opener and for the lucky ones an unforgettable experience. Still miss her as well as the many other good ones over the last hand full of years that are not around any more. Hard to find the really good ones. Hope she is happy in whatever she is up to now.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, thank-you.

Samsara was an eye opener and for the lucky ones an unforgettable experience. Still miss her as well as the many other good ones over the last hand full of years that are not around any more. Hard to find the really good ones. Hope she is happy in whatever she is up to now.

pier33

Gold Member
Weepingeye is that the same Gemini that use to grace the Club X in Perth with the great dildo show? I loved how she use to clean it off afterwards & a great body to boot.

weepingeye

Gold Member
Hi Pier33. Been a while since I stopped by the forum so apologies for the late reply.

Don't think we're talking about the same Gemini. Girl I've seen is small, petite, large tattoo across her back, and does not do a toy show in the peeps or privates.