Sally’s Diary (motivational And emotional thoughts)

Slave3

Silver Member
Would sometimes prefer to have more enemys over fake friends cause ya worse enemy could sometimes be your best friend & u wouldnt even realize it cause u always motiv8ted by wat it is that makes him friend or Foe.Learn for wat measures it takes to get the upper hand & youll invite wisdom,strengh&knowedge while @ the same 🕧time your so called friends will either take wat they want from you or do fuck all for u wen you need Em most worse part is you cant even see what it is at 1st wen you make the mistake of keeping your friends closer than your enemys.

Call what you want thats the life ive lived mostly but strive 2 be humble & wise everyday it is wat it is in
THE END

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Would sometimes prefer to have more enemys over fake friends cause ya worse enemy could sometimes be your best friend & u wouldnt even realize it cause u always motiv8ted by wat it is that makes him friend or Foe.Learn for wat measures it takes to get the upper hand & youll invite wisdom,strengh&knowedge while @ the same 🕧time your so called friends will either take wat they want from you or do f**k all for u wen you need Em most worse part is you cant even see what it is at 1st wen you make the mistake of keeping your friends closer than your enemys.

Call what you want thats the life ive lived mostly but strive 2 be humble & wise everyday it is wat it is in
THE END
your words are so true @Slave3

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Would sometimes prefer to have more enemys over fake friends cause ya worse enemy could sometimes be your best friend & u wouldnt even realize it cause u always motiv8ted by wat it is that makes him friend or Foe.Learn for wat measures it takes to get the upper hand & youll invite wisdom,strengh&knowedge while @ the same 🕧time your so called friends will either take wat they want from you or do f**k all for u wen you need Em most worse part is you cant even see what it is at 1st wen you make the mistake of keeping your friends closer than your enemys.

THE END

Well said !!

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
When I first met U, I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feelings for U, I never would have thought that I would have dreams about U or miss being by your side or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name. When I first met you I never would have thought that I would love you.
View attachment 94108
🥰🥰

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Never think I have nothing
Never think I have everything
But always think I have something and I can achieve anything 💞
Very motivational sally I got one
Your destiny is originated from the passion you possess
Nothing better than what you can harness is dependent on the distress.
- Dino Joe

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
tenor.gif

Craig

Gold Member
Been trying those words my life. It’s not easy as it seems. We live in a fake world. If my close friends or partner or at work people know of my dark side , they would not believe. Professional work and personal interest usually don’t see eye to eye. Regards CraigG.