• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Safe sex with TS

Northmac5

Silver Member
I noticed a lot of adds for some of these stunning TS ladies have CIM deep kissing and uncovered bj. Is this not entering an area of higher risk of stds. How do these ladies stay on too of this and not getting stds. Thoughts
Can we keep this post here so those who visited some of these ladies can comment rather than in the safe sex post where people my not see it.

Bigmick

Legend Member
Yes is riskier.
From my experience.
I would say 90% of my sessions with them were no condom blo Jobs.
Some so horny will attempt bareback.
The more testosterone still running through their veins the more horny they are the more they want to enjoy the experience also.
But as clients we still have the ability to be in control.

Northmac5

Silver Member
Yes is riskier.
From my experience.
I would say 90% of my sessions with them were no condom blo Jobs.
Some so horny will attempt bareback.
The more testosterone still running through their veins the more horny they are the more they want to enjoy the experience also.
But as clients we still have the ability to be in control.
Do you recommend anyone in particular

Northmac5

Silver Member
Same article about the same person. You certainly can’t tar everyone with the same brush. There must be thousands of clients seeing TS workers a year and plucking one worker out because the media posted it does not apply to all TS workers. Plenty of clients out there who have passed on their stds onto workers but it never makes the headlines. In this forum and considering what people post about on this web sites, it’s a pretty ordinary comment.

Last edited:

sircurious

Legend Member
Same article about the same person. You certainly can’t tar everyone with the same brush. There must be thousands of clients seeing TS workers a year and plucking one worker out because the media posted it does not apply to all TS workers. Plenty of clients out there who have passed on their stds onto workers but it never makes the headlines. In this forum and considering what people post about on this web sites, it’s a pretty ordinary comment.
You started this post about inquiries regarding adverts of TS workers offering unsafe sex practices. I simply attached articles about how a TS worker already infected with HIV still practiced unsafe sex practices (even though they knew they had it) and then infected a client with HIV. I just expressed the dangers of having unsafe sex and the unfortunate consequences that could occur.

Bigmick

Legend Member