Sad day

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Feel so much for the Mum of the beautifull 15yr old daughter she had, what a terrible thing to find out today.
What is wrong with some teenagers of today, especially when he worked with her and dated her sister.
Just hope he is over 18 so he goes to mainstream, though he will be on protection. Can't even imagine how she would cope at the best of times let alone so close to xmas.
Thats where my $400 would go if i had it to spare..

G

Gentleman

It sounds like he is 19 so he should be going inside the big boys prison for a while.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
It sounds like he is 19 so he should be going inside the big boys prison for a while.

Thanks for that, i thought i heard that but wasn't sure. Yeah he will definately be looking over his shoulder reguardless.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I am a very compassionate person and I must say I sat there tonight during the news in tears... I could not imagine if that was my beautiful my daughters.... The poor family ..... On the other side of me... I would kill the bastard.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

ecchimiki

Gold Member
I am a very compassionate person and I must say I sat there tonight during the news in tears... I could not imagine if that was my beautiful my daughters.... The poor family ..... On the other side of me... I would kill the bastard.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, I mean how f***ed up do you have to be to do something like this at age 19?

And I know there's a lot of "jokes" already flying around (not here on the forum) about where he came from (I certainly got a bit of it at work today)) but not everyone in Pinjarra is a nutter like this guy.

Demon

Legend Member
Very sad for family of girl. Focus our emotions on them. They deserve support. (Not negative emotions on the murderer).

Manuel

Gold Member
You have this nightmare so many times as a parent that something like this is going to happen and then you wake up and think, 'thank God, it's not true'.
Words can not describe how the family must feel. This is just horrible.
But let's see what will happen, the little shit head gets free legal and possible claims that his life as teenager was so hard. Or maybe he was under the influence.... Blah Blah. He get's maybe 8 -10 years max, and will be out within 6 years.
There would be nothing what could stop me in hunting down the bastard and kill him if this would happen to my child. I would do the time for this.

I remember this case back in Germany in 1981 where the mother of a 11 year old girl which was killed went to court and shot the pig.
Well done !!!!

QUOTE=Ms Sue;165866]I am a very compassionate person and I must say I sat there tonight during the news in tears... I could not imagine if that was my beautiful my daughters.... The poor family ..... On the other side of me... I would kill the bastard.....!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

P

Perth boy

My kids know both the girl and the guy. Yes he was 19 and he will go to the big house.
We all feel for the parents of the girl and when I heard about it I had a tear in my eye.
But also what about his parents? Imagine if your son did this how you would feel. Everyone in the community would be looking and talking about your family. You would be asking yourself WHAT DID I DO WRONG.
I would have to move away I think.

Demon

Legend Member
My kids know both the girl and the guy. Yes he was 19 and he will go to the big house.
We all feel for the parents of the girl and when I heard about it I had a tear in my eye.
But also what about his parents? Imagine if your son did this how you would feel. Everyone in the community would be looking and talking about your family. You would be asking yourself WHAT DID I DO WRONG.
I would have to move away I think.

Feel for you and your kids Perthboy.

I know the feeling. A former in-law committed a high profile murder a few years ago. Not solved until he turned himself in 10 years later.