Russia invades Ukraine

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
I hold a neutral position on this war. It will be interesting how it unfolds.
Your one fascinating guy Stovo82. Your posts on mandating of vaccinations against COVID were all about loosing our freedoms and the right to choose as individuals etc. etc. But your happy to stay neutral whilst an authoritarian dictator invades a sovereign free nation thereby denying it the right to choose its own destiny and effectively imprisoning the population. Not sure I can work out what you really stand for … but I accept your right to have whatever opinions you may have.

I‘ll leave it there as this forum isn’t the place for debate about politics or the worries of the world….

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Your one fascinating guy Stovo82. Your posts on mandating of vaccinations against COVID were all about loosing our freedoms and the right to choose as individuals etc. etc. But your happy to stay neutral whilst an authoritarian dictator invades a sovereign free nation thereby denying it the right to choose its own destiny and effectively imprisoning the population. Not sure I can work out what you really stand for … but I accept your right to have whatever opinions you may have.

I‘ll leave it there as this forum isn’t the place for debate about politics or the worries of the world….
Stoveo so sad what the Russians are doing have you seen how good looking Ukraine girls are hope Australia accepts these innocent people as refugees it's just horrifying.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
To explain the Ukraine situation it's like a lot of overseas war ships surrounding west Australia then bombing Perth airport.
then there army's landing and shooting innocent people in Perth and west australia and taking over everything.

stovo82

Diamond Member
The Strong man of Russia taunting the US and its allies. Trump is backing Putin's attack as a good move. What will Biden do? China has Russia's back.

Mickey91

Gold Member
Wars have been happening for hundreds + thousands of years all throughout the world, not sure why people are so shocked

HookPsy

Gold Member
Cost of living is going to sky rocket again for one. And another price increase for our favourite services. Punting will get that expensive, one day for a normal salary man. That more ppl will go back to the dating/hook up scene.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Opponents of Putin mysteriously disappear, get locked up or poisoned with nerve agent.
Putin has been Russian leader for the last 17 years. He is a modern day Josef Stalin.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Shock and awe. Russian style.
Putin has 1 million troops, plenty of missiles, tanks, vacuum bombs and has threatened to use nukes.

John Smithl

Legend Member
The CCP in China will be very carefully monitoring all the responses to Russia, giving President Xi strategic intelligence on how to more fully prepare for the PLA's upcoming takeover of Taiwan. For example, fine tuning a bypass/parallel SWIFT system, further stockpiling energy/IT/military resources, calling in debt, etc.

Interesting times...

Westmalex

YOLO
Bronze Member
Who would have thought in today’s day and age this can occur !!! Thought we would have learnt from the global mistakes from before

stovo82

Diamond Member
Russian media spinning an alternative reality of what is going on in Ukraine. No cities bombed, Russian soldiers meeted with baked pies and bouquets of flowers.

Sounds similar to what American media told us during Iraq invasion in 2003. No cities bombed, minimal loss of lives, US soldiers greeted to liberate and bring peace to Iraq.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Direct threat: enemy missile hits a city or fighter jet breaches protected air space justifies war or leader assassinated justifies war.
A perceived threat of Ukraine joining NATO was mistaken by Putin as direct threat to declare war.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Bible prophecy being filled here? Putin is the Anti-christ to bring the end times and destruction of the world.