• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

ThotDetected

Silver Member

Services/Acts performed: Massage, hj, covered bj and anal.

Had a somewhat disappointing experience with her awhile back. It was her last day in WA so I figured what the hell and booked a thirty minute session with her on the day. Let me just say, her body is exactly the same as shown on the pictures, tight, slim and on point, 10/10, would motorboat those silicone filled titties again.

Entering the room, she told me to strip and lie down on the bed, then proceeded to give a very poor and weak massage on my backside with small talk on the side. I figure it was just her way of trying to gauge me and set the mood? Either way, it was a terrible attempt at a massage.

After about five to ten minutes the condom was on. Her bj performance was decent but I've had better. Anal(doggy) on her(I'm strictly a top) was good, nice and tight but it literally only lasted five minutes, asked her what was up with that and she apparently can't do anal for too long, meh.

Finishing up with a hj, she kept looking at the time and telling me to hurry up because she went way past the thirty minute session for me "Fair enough" I thought. I wouldn't have cared, but her hj was absolutely shit, far too hard and at one point she tugged It to the point my hips lifted off the bed..

In the end, I couldn't finish off because she was rushing me and had to leave. Left the hotel $150 poorer and blueballed with a swollen penis from the hj. 5/10 experience, nice lady but pretty bad service and somewhat expensive.

thirsty

Diamond Member
I agree fantastic body. Pleasant enough lady just a very poor service.
I booked for and hour and was ushered out the door in 25 minutes. I was looking to bottom on this occasion which she agreed to over the phone. She topped me for no more than 90 seconds to 2 minutes and said she was done and asked me to shower as she was done.So I did and left with blue balls as well.
Not worth the time effort or money guys.