• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Restaurant offers chance to eat sushi off nude models

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I suspect the chief went to a really nice club, found a new service been offered, decided that this is an interesting idea and now charges $500.00 a meal.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/14488187/eat-sushi-off-nude-models/

Times may be tough in the fine-dining business but one restaurant is hoping to attract customers - and perhaps save money on washing-up - by giving customers the chance to eat sushi off the naked bodies of attractive staff.
The Catalina Hotel and Beach Club's Kung Fu Kitchen and Sushi in Miami offers customers the chance to order 15 feet of sushi and sashimi, which is placed strategically on the naked body of female and male staff, for $500.
"You basically get to dine off a naked human body" the restaurant's owner, Nathan Lieberman, told Local 10 News.
"It's mostly for groups, parties, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, birthday parties.
"You call in advance or pop in and hopefully we have someone that wants to take their clothes off and lie on a table."
Customers must use chopsticks to pick up the food off staff, who Liebermann says are scrubbed "like surgeons" beforehand to for hygiene reasons.
"I have a very good-looking staff," Lieberman continued.
"They have leaves and lettuce covering their private parts and their nipples are covered in plastic - as well as wasabi."
Florida's Department of Business and Professional Regulation says the restaurant is not contravening any laws.

peterd

Silver Member
Rauncy had a restaurant in Leederville that did that
Health department shut them down

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I sure hope diners do not find curlies with their food and mistaken that as an exotic japanese weed...lol...it's an intriguing idea

W

WRXXXR

Rauncy had a restaurant in Leederville that did that
Health department shut them down

Fortunately authorities in Miami are a little more understanding..

That place is all sorts of win.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
oh i hope smelly sashimi is not on the menu...and green pee ice cream or green tea floaties ...lol