Remaining Anonymous when booking apptment with a WL from TS?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
For Talkin sex forum members, when booking an appointment to see one of the lovely WL's who post on this forum, whether it be a WL from Langtrees or private lady, would you rather do so anonymously, or make it known you are a member of this forum?

WL's do you prefer to know the person who booked you is a member of this forum?

David_San

Gold Member
I'd probably tell them I was from the forum if I had made the decision to see them based on reading a post they made or from posts they made on a thread I started something like that.

svengali

Foundation Member
I usually don't mention the forum when making the booking but if all goes well I will ask the lady if she would mind me posting a review on here. If she says "no" then I won't out of respect for her.

However, there are ladies posting here who I have seen and they would probably know who I was anyway. Even super-heroes find it hard to maintain their secret identities all the time.

sunyun

Legend Member
I never mention any website or forum unless asked.

I have been asked once if I was a member of a forum, and if I would write something (no pressure to be complimentary, she asked me as I was about to leave).

I agreed, wrote a review, and sent her a copy for comment before posting it.

It was not a perfect review, i told it like it was, and mentioned problems I had encountered as well as the highlights. She merely emailed back her thanks, no requests for changes, or anything like that.

I actually was very impressed by her being prepared to accept whatever I described as my experience.

Cheers.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I don't need to know if my clients are forum members or not. I don't believe it would have any influence on my service. [best possible service for every client :)..........]
But as Svengali said........if my client would offer to post a review afterwards I wouldn't say no.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TheCock

Legend Member
THEY ALWAYS ASK FOR MY REAL NAME!!! They dont give their real name so why ask for mine?

Should I give out fake names like mickey mouse? Fabieo?

O

Owenmitch60

Is it ok to use my real phone number or should I get prepaid sim in old phone?

Be Nice

Diamond Member
Is it ok to use my real phone number or should I get prepaid sim in old phone?
Depends.

Some girls will randomly text you at weird times trying to drum up business. If you have a partner (which I think I read you do) then you might want to use a second phone, but that can also look suspicious and be problematic.

Maybe easier trying to explain a random text than why are you carrying 2 phones 😝