• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Re; GREAT HOLIDAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sexy Brunette

HI:hello: EVERYONE! I JUST WONDERED WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU
HAD A HOLIDAY, AROUND AUSTRALIA?
WHAT ARE THE BEST MEMORIES OF YOUR HOLIDAY AND WAS IT A SHORT OR LONG DISTANCE TO TRAVEL?
EG; HOW DID YOU TRAVEL BY CAR, BUS, TRAIN, OR PLANE?
I AM THINKING TO TAKE A MONTH OR TWO OFF, AT THE END OF THE YEAR, TO RELAX AND BE CLOSE TO THE BEACH?
DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS.

SEXY BRUNETTE.xx :hello: :hello: :hello:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

citycentral

Ahhh... a holiday...

Hey Sexy,

When I was at the tender age of 16 my father put me on a bus to travel from Port Hedland (up in the Pilbara) all the way to Brisbane in QLD. I got to stay in hotels in Perth and Adelaide and then stayed with relatives in Sydney and Brisbane.

It was a looooooong trip. But I had the best time meeting all sorts of people on the bus. When your siting next to some one for up to 24 hours you get know them. From Perth to Adelaide I sat next to a young yank. He was heaps of fun and we got on great.

Would I do it again...... never. lol. It was fun but you get very tried traveling on a bus.

If you want to go east maybe go by train... see some of this great country. However if you like beaches then I would recommend Broome. Been there a couple of times and would go again.

Anyway when you do go... make sure you send a postcard.:hello:

city

M

Mary Anne PA

I'm just reading a book about broome and it sounds awesome, makes you want to go there, although I am sure the wet season would be similar to Darwin, it would mean picking the right time..lol

J

JaM

Yer....those bus trips from Perth to Hedland & Hedland to Perth were a regular thing 4 me in high-school I was a boarding-school girl.

They were fun trips as a teenager... you used to be able to smoke on the buses back then so if u can imagine... no parents, lots of other boarding school kids,those stolen ciggies from my dad & the hidden can of beer that I used to swipe too, night-time travelling & 24hrs to kill.... YeeHar... lotsa fun & mischief...

These days... much prefer flying or driving... :)

C

citycentral

Hey W&L

lol.. nice to meet some one who spent time in Port Hedland. I have'nt been back since I left high school. Never wanted to go back... but now I think about it... much more of a simple life up there than the big bad city. lol. (Perth not me I mean. lol)

city

C

citycentral

You should go....

serena said:
I'm just reading a book about broome and it sounds awesome, makes you want to go there, although I am sure the wet season would be similar to Darwin, it would mean picking the right time..lol

Hey Serena,

Been awhile since I went to Broome but a great place to relax. The beach is great (I think you can still go nude. lol). As for the seasons pretty good all round. If you go late or early off seasons you have the whole place pretty much to your self.

City:hello:

T

tigerhunt

Well i leave in just 2 wks for Broom for 3mths on a all expence payed contract, but i'll only work 3hrs every morning so i'll get the rest of my time to do what ever i like oh forgot to mention the boat inclueded in the deal lol so this will be my excape from the cold as well as a holiday.
cheers tigs

J

JaM

Awww tigs.... take me wif u pleeeeease :)

City - can't stand Hedland these days! I've been calling it the 'Hole' for the last 10 years or so.. lol

beebs

Foundation Member
I had six months off work and drove around Australia in a Fiat as a tender 27 year old. Had the best time, met some wonderfull people. Except for a broken clutch cable had no problems with the car. Best place believe it or not was Mt Isa (but I did get a parking ticket there).

S

Sexy Brunette

Re; THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION

HI :hello: EVERYONE,

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU

ALL FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION

ON YOUR GREAT HOLIDAYS....LOL....

S

scarface

holiday

Sexy Brunette said:
WHAT ARE THE BEST MEMORIES OF YOUR HOLIDAY AND WAS IT A SHORT OR LONG DISTANCE TO TRAVEL?
I AM THINKING TO TAKE A MONTH OR TWO OFF, AT THE END OF THE YEAR, TO RELAX AND BE CLOSE TO THE BEACH?

Hi Sexy, of all the journeys i have had i think the most refreshing and exhilerating are those of the mind. Of which some are people i have met and had joy and sadness.The mind needs these stimulations i feel to become refreshed and rejuvinated.Some of these people i have never met in person and of which i i only spoken to for small periods of time.They are encapsulated within my mind forever..............those are some of the places i do love to explore.

S

Sexy Brunette

Re; WAY TOO DEEP

HI :hello: SCARFACE,

HOW ARE YOU? WHAT CAN I SAY.

YOU ARE WAY TOO DEEP, THIS WAS MEANT TO BE TALKING ABOUT

GREAT HOLIDAYS...LOL...

NEXT THREAD WE CAN TALK ABOUT EXPLORING

THE MIND.....LOL........HAVE A GOOD NIGHT....

S

Sexy Brunette

Re; SEVERAL PLACES TO HOLIDAY

HI :hello: BEEBS,

I HAVE CHOSEN A FEW DESTINATIONS IN AUSTRALIA,

AND I HAVE BEEN INVITED BY A CLOSE FRIEND TO

SPEND TIME ON THE FAMILY ISLAND OVERSEAS IN

AUGUST, NOT SURE YET WHERE I AM GOING AS

LONG AS IT'S A WARMER PLACE....

LOOKING FORWARD TO SPEND 2 WEEKS UNDER A

COCONUT TREE OVERLOOKING THE WATER.....

AND SOAKING IN THE SUNSHINE......

S

scarface

Summer holiday

Ok ok a weekend in a bed and breakfast with you, guess where????? sunny Armadale Western Australia its really exciting . If thats all booked up it would have to be Koondoola.

P

Pink

hi scarface it sounds like u have an interesting mind..... with lots of fun in there. lol would love to explore ur mind one day for a holiday............ :)

S

Sexy Brunette

Re; GREAT HOLIDAYS

I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THE ISLAND HOLIDAY,

WHEN I GET BACK FROM INTERSTATE. THANKS FOR

YOUR SUGGESTIONS..........

S

scarface

pretty and pink

Pink said:
hi scarface it sounds like u have an interesting mind..... with lots of fun in there. lol would love to explore ur mind one day for a holiday............ :)

Thanks Pinky you never no your luck. At least it would be cheap and hopefully not too nasty.

S

Sexy Brunette

Re; HI PINK

HI :hello: PINK,

HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU ENJOYING THE BREAK?

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.....LOL...

S

Sexy Brunette

Re; GREAT HOLIDAYS

Sexy Brunette said:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The Whitsundays in northern queensland is awesome.Spent two days there four years ago with my mum and daughter on our adventure from Melborne to Cairns and can't wait till i can get back for two weeks or more.Stay in the backpackers they are great private rooms heaps sexy people and very friendly.
pS tnanks for all your effort on our forum, you are much appreciated.

S

Sexy Brunette

Re; GREAT HOLIDAYS

I WAS JUST GETTING MY HAIR WASHED AND BLOWWAVED AT MY REGULAR HAIRDRESSER, AND I HAPPEN TO READ THE LATEST NEW IDEA, WERE NICOLE AND KEITH URBAN WEDDING PIC'S......
THEY BOTH LOOK GREAT, GLOWING, IT MUST BE LOVE......
THE HOLIDAY DESTINATION WAS BORA BORA..... THE PIC'S
LOOK MAGNIFICENT, THAT TROPICAL HOLIDAY LOOKS GREAT....
IT REMINDED ME OF A PLACE IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC, NEW CALADONIA.
WHAT A WONDERFULL PLACE TO RELAX AND UNWIND. MAY BE I WILL HAVE TO BOOK BORA BORA FOR NEXT YEAR........

S

Sexy Brunette

Sexy Brunette said:

I WAS JUST GETTING MY HAIR WASHED AND BLOWWAVED AT MY REGULAR HAIRDRESSER, AND I HAPPEN TO READ THE LATEST NEW IDEA, WERE NICOLE AND KEITH URBAN WEDDING PIC'S......
THEY BOTH LOOK GREAT, GLOWING, IT MUST BE LOVE......
THE HOLIDAY DESTINATION WAS BORA BORA..... THE PIC'S
LOOK MAGNIFICENT, THAT TROPICAL HOLIDAY LOOKS GREAT....
IT REMINDED ME OF A PLACE IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC, NEW CALADONIA.
WHAT A WONDERFULL PLACE TO RELAX AND UNWIND. MAY BE I WILL HAVE TO BOOK BORA BORA FOR NEXT YEAR........

THANK YOU MARY-ANNE FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION

S

Sexy Brunette

Re; GREAT HOLIDAYS

I HAVE BEEN AWAY INTERSTATE, FOR A FEW DAYS WHAT YOU CALL A SHORT HOLIDAY. THE WHEATHER WAS NOT COLD,
JUST LIKE TODAY IN PERTH. I JUST LOVE PERTH, THE SUN WAS SHINING, SORENTO BEACH WAS JUST GREAT, ITS QUITE, AND THE POEPLE ARE FRIENDLY.
THE BEST WAS WALKING ON THE SAND, WATCHING THE WAVES, GOING BACK AND FORTH AND LISTENING TO WATER, IT WAS VERY SOOTHING. A VERY ENJOYABLE DAY.............LOL..........

Status
Not open for further replies.