• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Question on reviews

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
there seems to b an iflux of newbies (?) everyday......i wonder how many of em have actually visited LANGTREES SECRETS at the invite of the Ladies who work there n how come none have reviewed any visit?? mmmm..... mayb part of the secret army??

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Are you suggesting the Duchess has raised a Fifth Column amongst the unsuspecting membership, you son of a mongrel you?

(I have a 'Fifth Column' that I like the ladies to raise too. I also call it my Filth Column.)

Happy2

Legend Member
Are you suggesting the Duchess has raised a Fifth Column amongst the unsuspecting membership, you son of a mongrel you?

(I have a 'Fifth Column' that I like the ladies to raise too. I also call it my Filth Column.)
Is this Filth column in proportion to the rest of you my friend the Odious Albino dwarf ?
And is it like a secretly trained filth columnist and have the ability to stand at attention for hours
Or more like a disinterested farmer who only has his attention roused at seeding and reaping

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Actually this fifth columnist is trained to crouch down and hide in the thick undergrowth, only jumping up and shooting a lethal albino spray when there's an exciting target in the vicinity.

And hijacking threads, of course.

Obbie

Legend Member
Yep seems to be a lot of them and they all seem to say pretty much the same !!