Punter Planet

1steelrod

Diamond Member
And you the . voice. Have over the past few years have consistently been a negative person. I think that you are a shallow little boy who squats to piss .
You know that you are a punk.
And most of us here probably think as I do.

The Voice

Diamond Member
Best you read some of the posts from two years ago. I have spoken to several girls back then . PP . Punter has been telling girls to have unprotected sex so they could get a better reviews.
So you can say what you want but we here know the truth.
""How do we know it doesn't happen here. "" We don't. But we are constantly are putting out the message about staying safe.
And most of the punters here are doing the right thing. But apparently there are still some telling us how they have caught something from a girl. Ok. I and many on here have spoken to the girls about PP punters who have engaged in this behaviour. Period
Which PP posts specifically should I read (really I am intrigued now)? Have you read the posts where a member has been caught breaching the PP rules and then permanently banned or the almost unanimous agreement of punters in the discussions section that this is not on? I know that this sort of behaviour by some punters has happened on this site too, so why single out PP? Fortunately it is not very often that members engage in this sort of behaviour and if it is raised to PP by a WL it is taken seriously and investigated - why didn't you mention this when you single out PP after reading all these threads? It almost sounds like you have an agenda by insinuating that PP condones this behaviour or that only PP has or has had members that engage in such behaviours. Also bare in mind that in some cases it was the WL who took advantage of the PP rules to make a bogus complaint to get a negative review deleted and/or the punter banned.

The Voice

Diamond Member
And you the . voice. Have over the past few years have consistently been a negative person. I think that you are a shallow little boy who squats to piss .
You know that you are a punk.
And most of us here probably think as I do.
Wow, now you really outed yourself as a right DH. All I did is ask for proof of your claims against a particular forum, but you have none and instead resort to childish name calling. I think you have serious personal problems so I won't be sticking it back into you.

Westozman

Gold Member
I call bs unless you do provide the proof (it shouldn't be so hard if it has been 'proven several times over the past few years'). The PP rules are quite clear that this sort of behaviour is not tolerated and punters that have been caught engaging in it, such as seeking better services for a favourable review, have been permanently banned from the site. And how are you sure it doesn't happen here?
I agree with Voice. There has been no discussion about it on any of the forums there that I can find, and there are plenty of WL's who are members and advertise there. The messages there about safety are just the same as here.

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I agree with Voice. There has been no discussion about it on any of the forums there that I can find, and there are plenty of WL's who are members and advertise there. The messages there about safety are just the same as here.
I am not a member of PP. But I have met several girls who had said that they had been asked by a punter from pp who was going around Perth Getting and trying to get girls to engage in unprotected sex so they could get a good review on pp.
Some of these girls were not happy with this type of client but they did say it was the punt planet member. As he was saying he was from pp. But you believe what you want.

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
PP can be very harsh on WLs. The reviews can be useful, but I don't like it as much as here, albeit I'd like more SA participation here.

howling

Diamond Member
Both TS & PP have pros and cons.
I find the ppl nicer here in TS.
Imo the intel is much better in PP.
Im amaze that some things seem to be allowed here in TS, PP doesnt allow.

The 2 forums are set up differently and the admin staff have different roles.

TS is about attracting advertisers. Staff put up ads and posts which annoy some punters (I have nothing agst them). I dont see multiple threads about same girl getting merged.

Whereas PP merge threads and make it easier to find intel. Their thread structure is way better imo. Their Search is also way better. I can search pp reviews using different criteria.

mrys

Legend Member
Both TS & PP have pros and cons.
I find the ppl nicer here in TS.
Imo the intel is much better in PP.
Im amaze that some things seem to be allowed here in TS, PP doesnt allow.

The 2 forums are set up differently and the admin staff have different roles.

TS is about attracting advertisers. Staff put up ads and posts which annoy some punters (I have nothing agst them). I dont see multiple threads about same girl getting merged.

Whereas PP merge threads and make it easier to find intel. Their thread structure is way better imo. Their Search is also way better. I can search pp reviews using different criteria.
I agree with your summary Howling. I have spent time on both (not much recently on PP) Both have their strengths and weaknesses. The PP guys tend to take their punting more seriously. This can result in more informative reviews but lead to 'gentlemen behaving badly' at times. TS has its share of disrespectful behaviour from a small minority but it's called out quickly by the majority. Give me this forums less detailed reviews and more respectful approach any day.....after all punting is supposed to be fun not a meat market.

Dionysus

Gold Member
PP has very detailed reviews with a good breakdown of service, extras, etc. with plenty of juicy erotic description.
There are some very knowledgeable guys on there with a lot of experience behind them, who are happy to share info either via private message or public forum.
I've had some really good online correspondence over the years, and I've been Starmaster level for a while so get additional benefits.
As far as natural goes, I don't mind people discussing it as we are all adults.
There are a few trolls on there like any forum.