• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Prostate Milking

M

Mary Anne PA

Well Robyn you sure have made this topic very interesting. I'm sure you will be busy on your next trip to Perth.

J

Jaffa01

Hey Robyn,

I know you weren't trying to hijack the thread - but I think 'you' are what this thread is now about.

I'm happy to see you :)

Would you mind pm'ing me, I can't message you at this stage.

thanks.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Hey Robyn,

I know you weren't trying to hijack the thread - but I think 'you' are what this thread is now about.

thanks.

hi Jaffa : u can contact Robyn by clicking on the link in her signature

John

R

Robyn

Hey Robyn,

thanks.

No Jaffa01 it's really not about me at all I just posted and contributed and was a little cheeky but with respect to the original poster it is an interesting subject and the subject at hand is what it should be all about. Intime, I will be a paid advertiser out of respect for Maryanne, this site and other paying advetisers. The attention is lovely and all but I am not here to poach or bring attention to myself other than contribute here and there and maybe stirr up a little interest for future tours to the West for when I am advertising. Prostate Milking is what we all should be focussing on here to be fair and it IS a great topic too.

R

Robyn

Oh! And Jaffa if you can't message people, then post some more so you can ;)

J

Jaffa01

Ok, not strictly about Robyn but about what you or other ladies do for the prostate ;)

I get the link now, thanks - I'm a bit slow with computers From what I can work out it's $200 for an hour of hands with prostate massage - or is that an old price?

I can't think that a strap on would be as 'delicate' or as particular as fingers but would think it would get a similar result in the end! Lol.

F

FatJack48

If the angle is right and care is placed on limiting penetrative depth then the answer is a categorical yes ;) hehe

Aeryn

Excuse me there luv, despite me age I'm still a bit green around the edges if ya no what I mean. What exactly is prostate milking?

Oh, ps: whad u mean by limiting penetrative depth? Sounds like a science experiment to me.

Cheeryoh

R

Robyn

FatJack48, have you read the entire thread? There is a plethora of information in earlier posts on this subject :)

F

FatJack48

Sorry abowt that luv. Right you are. I was visually challenged. Shall put on my reading glasses immediately.

J

Janet

Hi there,
It is a fact that many men enjoy anal or prostate stimulation. Oftentimes men cannot enjoy any form of these stimulations because it reminds them to homosexual practices and therefore causes inner, usually tremendous, discomfort to open up to this type of stimulations. For others it might be associated with something "dirty", since the rectum serves human functions primarily. If someone can open up to it it can be an additional form of stimulation, i.e. as a form of foreplay. Yes, if someone has health problems it is not advisable, i.e. prostata cancer, colon cancer, Morbus Crohn, Colitis ulcerosa etc.,. Most likely such concerned persons are not practicing such things anyway. They are pre- occupied with their health issues usually. Otherwise I have red some "horror scenarios" further up, such as infections etc. As any other sex practice it needs to remain within the comfort zone of a man. As long he stays within the comfort zone, feels pleasure and stimulation, instead of pain or discomfort it usually does NOT cause any medical complications! But there are always people out there who try to draw 'horror scenarios" with the purpose of reasoning their own aversions!