• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Prostate Milking

J

JimBob

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone ever had a prostate massage or also commonly known as milking?
What does it feel like? I heard you can ejaculate until you're completely "drained" without orgasm this way.
If anyone can share some info on this it would be much appreciated.

H

hankjones

i have had it done a couple of times, but havent had it done in a while(much to my annoyence). when she first put her finger inside me it wasn't anything special but when she hit the right spot my dick instantly got rock hard, it was a VERY good feeling! then she started to lightly wank me off at the same time as rubing me from the inside and my dick started to just bleed pre cum (the clear stuff) it was very intense. then when i came i shot a load the highest i ever have (catching her off gaurd i almost took her eye out). it was very very good. it was so good in fact that now i sometimes fantasize about her fucking me with a strap on! and i am in no way shape or form gay (im not one of those over the top homophopic types either) genuinely not interested in that but now from just those couple of expirences it has become a fantasy.

if you can get someone to perform said task i would recommend it, hey you only live once.

M

Mary Anne PA

a great prostrate massage which is a new service we now have at Langtrees, actually gets you to the point of ejaculating, using the prostrate to stop the semen coming out and creating an internal ejaculation multpiple orgasm.. keeping you rock hard still, to keep going for more....

It also helps people who are diabetic, premature ejaculators and people with say disorders like bipolar and find it hard to stay hard for so long.. can increase their length of hardness, create mulptiple orgasms.. create orgasms like never experienced before.. and then when you do come say having sex after, it's quite awesome...

is also good to help protect against prostrate massage as it recycles the cum back in your body which helps that and so on and so on...

Fudd

Foundation Member
....bloody hell, I've never had a prostate exam from my doctor and after reading your post Serena......I'm not likely to either.....oh geez, how emabarrassing would that be....lol :)

M

Mary Anne PA

cum and try the service enough times Fudd and you wont need to go to the docs anyway...lol

M

Mary Anne PA

we had another workshop the other night so quite a few ladies are getting proficient at this, or need some gujys to practice on to get better.. it't quite an unusual service and some feel funny at first and not sure what to expect...

ring up when you want to come in and aks who is on that provides the service.

some of them are:
georgia
jane
crystal
monique
tess
lisa
donna
tina
plus a few more that I cant think of right now

bi.man69

Gold Member
info

Prostate Massage

What about having an energetic, "vigorous" prostate massage?
How about a good old prostate milking?

Sounds like a healthy thing to do, doesn't it? A lot of people become confused after reading about the supposely good effects of vigorous massage or drainage at various websites and newsgroups devoted to the subject of prostatitis. One such website states:

"Your prostate gland is a complex structure of tiny acini, or sacs, in which bacteria can grow. Once they grow there, the swelling and inflammation caused by the infection closes off the sac, causing it not to "shed" bacteria, and protecting the bacteria inside from antibiotics and your body's own immune cells. As more and more acini get closed off, your prostate begins to swell and interferes with your other normal urinary and sexual functions."

This concept, this image of bacteria-filled acini, is not borne out by any research. But it's an idea which has taken hold of many men and now drives a good deal of the layman debate around chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS). You need to be aware that it is not an idea with any support both experimentally or in the urological community generally.

It seems that gentle massage of the prostate by a urologist may be beneficial by helping to drain painfully sequestered secretions in a chronically inflamed prostate gland or seminal vesicles.

As a leading prostatitis researcher has stated, "prostate massage" may help by releasing the tension around nerve endings near the prostate in a manner similar to Theile's massage which helps women with IC. This represents a form of "myofascial release".

However, vigorous prostatic massage may be very dangerous. If you have acute bacterial prostatitis it can result in septicaemia (blood poisoning). If you have the beginnings of a carcinoma in your prostate, it could conceivably result in the cancer being disturbed, broken up and metastasizing (spreading) around your body. Thirdly, it can result in prostatic calculi (little stones -- if you have them) tearing the delicate membranes in the prostate, exacerbating your CP/CPPS. Fourthly, there is a chance of perforation of the very thin rectal lining adjacent to the prostate, or tearing the rectal lining with a fingernail or implement. Fifthly, it may cause a hemorrhoid flare-up. In short, do NOT ask your doctor for prostate "massage" unless you have considered all the above points carefully.

4 reasons to be careful about prostate massage
However, vigorous prostatic massage may be very dangerous. If you have acute bacterial prostatitis it can result in septicaemia (blood poisoning). If you have the beginnings of a carcinoma in your prostate, it could conceivably result in the cancer being disturbed, broken up and metastasizing (spreading) around your body. Thirdly, it can result in prostatic calculi (little stones -- if you have them) tearing the delicate membranes in the prostate, exacerbating your CP/CPPS.

Fourthly, there is a chance of perforation of the very thin rectal lining adjacent to the prostate, or tearing the rectal lining with a fingernail or implement. Fifthly, it may cause a hemorrhoid flare-up. In short, do NOT ask your doctor for prostate "massage" unless you have considered all the above points carefully.

A researching urologist adds that "vigorous pressure can result in tearing the very short segment of the urethra just below the prostate and immediately before the beginning of the penile urethra (this part is usually referred to as "membranous urethra"). The tearing can be very small and indistinguishable on routine examination but during the healing process this results in urethral stricture. In short, if the person giving you a massage has short fingers there is a significant probability that he/she might give you... a urethral stricture."

Attachments

• prostate-massage.jpg
    prostate-massage.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 200
J

Jaffa01

Hey Mary Anne,

DO you have anyone in Sydney who does the prostate massage thing? I'm even happy to volunteer if they need practice LOL.

Jeff

F

flynny

I'm with Hank on this...my mrs has done it a few times with her fingers..it's unbelievably hot. have got a couple of vibes designed to do it which feels great but am now really keen to try my mrs fucking me with a strapon. something she is keen to do if we can find a decent one that fits a larger lady

Happy2

Legend Member
Only recently upon visiting the doc I was told "Your the right age for your first prostate exam. Something to look forward too "
He may be right it may well be something to look forward to.
Though it may well be a good idea to get the ladies at Langtrees to
give their professional opinions.
If the docs visit is fun I'll let you know Fudd

I

Iamhavesomefun

Think I wouldn't mind giving this ago, as long as the girl doing the poking around knows what she is doing, like bob said, thanks bi.man :p but I guess a lot of us wouldnt have known about the issues which may arise.

R

Robyn

Done right, this experience can be sensational for the receiver. Something I love to do to willing parties ;)

I

Iamhavesomefun

Done right, this experience can be sensational for the receiver. Something I love to do to willing parties ;)

If I tilt my head to the left and read your message while closing my right eye and pulling on my ear lobes, that looks like a proposition :icon_boun

Too bad you are so far away :(

R

Robyn

If I tilt my head to the left and read your message while closing my right eye and pulling on my ear lobes, that looks like a proposition :icon_boun

Too bad you are so far away :(

Well, I guess it could be open to interpretation I suppose ;)

When I started reading your post I thought you were trying to get better reception for your tv lol

PS. I travel :)

I

Iamhavesomefun

Haha yeah it heaps with that too!
Will keep my ear to the ground if and when you are in Perth next :)

Ps don't have an ear fetish ;p

bataedward

Bronze Member
I have tried it once with a Wl but she didn't really know what she was doing-it wasn't pleasant. Does anyone know of any WL (solo girls not brothels) in brisbane who know how to do it? If you are a WL Brisbane and know your stuff re this, please message me.

Happy2

Legend Member
I would Robyn but beautiful women scare me. So you
would frighten the hell out of men

R

Robyn

Shame your first experience wasn't good bataedward, however it is nice to see that this has not made you shy to experiencing this again.

Hiya Fuddster! How's doing? For you my friend, anything!

Happy2

Legend Member
Haha just waiting for Robyn to come to Perth
And gosh it got busy in here haha

The avatar of Robyn is breathtaking. As you say it has indeed got busy
If Robyn comes out West I'm on the first flight down to Dullesville

For Robyns benefit that is the unfortunate moniker for Perth

I

Iamhavesomefun

That is most definitely true happy.
Come over Robyn and bring some excitement over with you

R

Robyn

Well thanku for the invitations and kind words everyone and yes I shall be over to Perth again in the new year then regularly after that but with all due respect gentlemen this thread isn't about me and it wasn't my intentions to have it de-railed either so before we all get into trouble haha lets continue.

We ladies have our lovely G spots and the male version is often referred to in cetain circles as the P spot or having a P spot orgasm. The feeling of the prostate, right before a man cums is absolutely delightful, it hardens right up and protrudes a little right before the volcano erupts. Just amazing :)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I have tried it once with a Wl but she didn't really know what she was doing-it wasn't pleasant. Does anyone know of any WL (solo girls not brothels) in brisbane who know how to do it? If you are a WL Brisbane and know your stuff re this, please message me.

hi bataedward i can and will recomend Robyn for what yr looking for

John

Happy2

Legend Member
Thanks to medicare I can see there will now be a waiting list to see the doc for a
prostate exam. I hope my doc has a pretty nurse