Problems that most men don't get.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Tonight i was getting ready for work and i glued my eyes together whilst trying to put my eyelashes on ..... so awkward and a problem most guys will never understand.

upload_2016-7-17_0-49-52.jpeg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
So it's true! Women don't come pre-assembled like us blokes. You literally are putting on your face, bit by bit. :wideyed:

markeys

Foundation Member
So it's true! Women don't come pre-assembled like us blokes. You literally are putting on your face, bit by bit. :wideyed:

the problems start when you take them home and they start disassembling themselves before bed, the hot blond with an hour glass figure and all the trimmings leaves the trimmings on the bed side table and the hour glass figure hanging over the chair.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
I wish I got out of bed looking glamourous but no such luck lol there's some pretty incredible transformation that can be done with a few strokes of a make up brush... Lol

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Lol another one is after you have painted your nails and your waiting for them to dry then hello busting for the toilet but you can't go because you will smudge your nail polish..

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Lol another one is after you have painted your nails and your waiting for them to dry then hello busting for the toilet but you can't go because you will smudge your nail polish..
oh Rachy all the room in the world n u mi$$the bowl n pi$$all over ur toes ......hehehe

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I hear yah, IKEA. But why do they scream and carry on when I insert my little Allen key and turn it.

Maybe it's a case of wrong "Allen" key for the wrong hole?

images

Or they may have an issue with the person wielding the allen key?

Or you haven't read your flaming well set out and well printed Ikea manual fully.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
My what a big Allen key you have, Homer.

(I wonder if Rachy realised where her thread would end up?)

Keryn

Gold Member
Oh my oh my....where would we be here on talkinsex without sexual innuendo. What starts off as a harmless thread can quickly digress at the hands of our faithful & fun loving family.

Luckily I do not have the eyelash or wet nail issues as I know too well that I am a poor excuse for a girl. I'll stick to lingerie for my sexy thank you.

Happy2

Legend Member
I think us blokes are so much luckier
I mean without any need for foundation mascara rouge we look younger whenever we see pretty ladies

The old fella just lies there all wrinkly
He sees you lovely ladies he gets toned his wrinkles disappear and his sense of touch is magnified
You're miracle workers ladies.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I mean without any need for foundation mascara rouge we look younger whenever we see pretty ladies

He sees you lovely ladies he gets toned his wrinkles disappear and his sense of touch is magnified

Definitely agree with you there. Men need no mascara nor foundation. It's commonly accepted that men are ugly bastards. And we don't worry about the size of our boobs...we are A ok with our A-cup man boobs.

As for the little wrinkly thing, it does smooth out when it rises to the occasion. yes thanks to the ladies. Anti-aging agents when it's on leisure mode only. :D

180011_max.jpeg

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
My what a big Allen key you have, Homer.

(I wonder if Rachy realised where her thread would end up?)

Your XLNC... I'm more than happy for the thread to end up anywhere you like ;)

P.s I totally love a big Allen key wink wink

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

The deal is how long before it goes back to its wrinkly state? as can you get her to raise up a sweet to allow her mascara to run? .... ;)