Private Girls website has closed.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Did you know that I gave Serena all the research we had done on Private girls as they used to advertise on Langtrees.com. When my site broke down because the developer put too many bandaids on fix jobs I gave her a extra big link and got her first 50,000 people using her site and she used Talkinsex to get it of the ground the deal was when I came back as leased Langtrees for three years she would give me a top right hand corner link.
Once I got back I asked for the link and she refused as it was only for private girls which was bullshit as she had many agencies advertising as private girls on the site.
She used Tina one of my graphic designers to build her site and promised her 20% of the total business but after she finished all the work and it was successful she reneged and Tina got nothing for 6 months work, so it dosent make me unhappy that it is closed. It was outdated and she would have to invest over $250,000 to rebuild a new site so I dont expect to see her back.

jebradio

Gold Member
Business is a hard task ... you need to trust your instincts but there is never a sure thing ... you just have to know that you did it ethically and with the passion within...

People will always find a way to let you and others down it's how you react that makes the person... come back stronger and louder.. and a little bit wiser

But always trust your instincts as it will define you as a person

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
That is very interesting, I’m a top tier web developer in my day job and always wanted to build a similar site as a side business. Maybe the time is right to make a really good one!