• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Post a photo of (almost) anything, anywhere

P

Perth boy

Post a photo of (almost) anything, anywhere

Saw this on another forum and thought it may be a good idea for us.

Post a photo taken on any phone, point & shoot, any camera . . .

One photo per member which must be taken by you and have a discription or story to explain the photo

Think there are enough threads here for sexy girls etc, would it be too much to ask to keep this one as G rated

China.jpg

I took this photo on a trip to Beijing last year. She was a very hot looking lady and she looked a bit out of place with this guy. Maybe he paid for her.

PB

N

Naughty Thoughts

...would it be too much to ask to keep this one as G rated(?)

No, that would not be too much to ask.

Good chance for people to post photos that they are either proud of or got lucky and captured something fun / interesting / cool at the right moment. Quality of photo irrelevant (though it would be nice if we could see what we were looking at - no blurry photos of "bigfoot" please).

At least some text should accompany the photo talking about what it is, where it was taken and/or why you like it. Only photos taken by the poster should be made (no "cool thing I found on the internet" photos).

P

Perth boy

No, that would not be too much to ask.

Good chance for people to post photos that they are either proud of or got lucky and captured something fun / interesting / cool at the right moment. Quality of photo irrelevant (though it would be nice if we could see what we were looking at - no blurry photos of "bigfoot" please).

At least some text should accompany the photo talking about what it is, where it was taken and/or why you like it. Only photos taken by the poster should be made (no "cool thing I found on the internet" photos).

Lone Road and your photo????

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
SSA40473.jpg
Some may think this is just a photo of some flowers but for me it`s more then that. It was taken by a friends young daughter who was using a camera for the first time and was taking photo`s of whatever she liked.
I like to call it "What is beautiful in a childs eyes"

Fudd

Foundation Member
....some friends & I hired a boat and cruised along the Canal du Midi (South West France) in 2010.... :)

Attachments

• Canal du Midi.jpg
    Canal du Midi.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 13
T

Tania Admin

200093_1012477516368_1357937604_1278024_4368_n.jpg

I was doing an inspection of my garden (I love gardening, it's another thing I'm good at), when I saw this group of mushrooms down the side of my house,,I couldn't resist the urge to photograph them,,it's one of my favourite pictures that I have taken.

Endymion

Silver Member
coquette.jpg
I instantly fell in love with this statue of a young girl I saw in a shop in Rome. Alas she was rather out of my price range....at least I managed to capture her coy, coquettish charm..

Last edited: