POLL: What size breasts do you like most ?

POLL: What Size Breasts Do You Like??

• A- B cup Small & sweet

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • C-D cup More than a handful

Votes: 49 47.6%
  • DD-E cup Big & beautiful

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • E- F cup Enough to feed a third world country

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • FF- G cup Or enough to sink the Titanic

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

mumbles

A nice natural C gets my vote not too big not too small, and prefer smaller naturals over big fake boobs. A friend of mine went from an A/B cup to big DD's and she's tiny, doesn't look right I keep thinking she's going to over-balance. Still wouldn't mind having a play with them tho

F

Farm Boy

Best I have seen.

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Don't mind any really but my preference is smallish and sweet, usually have very very sensitive nipples, got to admire a Lady that has nipple piercings.

MikeB

Legend Member
Excuse the pun, but this is definitely not a case of one size fits all....;)

So long as they are still sensitive, preferably natural, and owned by a lady who enjoys them being pleasured and gets blissfully aroused by this as part of her overall carnal play times, size really doesn't matter.:smuggrin:

Pert A's or B's with perfect nipples on a lithe size 6 would be far more attractive than a set of plastic EE's or G's on that same undercarriage....:cool: unless your specific interest was a round of Spanish :excited:.

Happy2

Legend Member
A matching *pair attached to a human female.

* dont have to be a perfect match close enough will do 4 FB2
Attached to ?
So they can be any critters teat as long as they're Attached to a human female?

Your still the weirdo I know and love
Don't change FB

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I have now changed my mind I like the tits that grow on girls however will not look touch or even think about these little lumps of delight until a adult human is carting them about.