• Yes

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Crimson Idol No More

Are you pleased with the result of your poll mate? 14 to 28 is hardly a landslide victory though is it?
Just sayin' 🤔
20200121_184337.jpg

C

Crimson Idol No More

I wasn't bullying, i was just making an observation from the post as only men box people into groups apparently and that comment boxes people into groups, yet most time this persons posts are written from a females perspective
It all strikes me as a bit odd to be honest however I find the idea of a woman trapped in a man's body a bit strange as well to be fair 🤔

Happy2

Legend Member
I really really wanted to vote you out But that stupid little voice kept telling me to vote for you to stay
Damn having a conscience
Besides who would I have to pick on if you left We need a Arthur who thinks he's a Martha

sparky

Legend Member
Besides who would I have to pick on if you left We need a Arthur who thinks he's a Martha

The Arthur/Martha part is the part I have least worry about. Each to there own there, but the feminist posts from the Martha side and an opinion on everything whether it's relevant or not is why I voted leave
Let's see if your'e true to your word and pack your bags at the end of the month
I think not and if you do you'll probably be back as Phyllis anyway

Admin don't shoot me as a bully, if people are silly enough to put up these polls and ask the question they have to expect truthful answers which might not be pleasant to their ears or egos, as for me I don't really care what people think of me or if they want me to stay or go I'll make that decision myself when the time comes unless I get kicked out some day (not that I'm trying to be kicked out just having an opinion)