• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Please don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
1. Thrusting your pelvis like you're Magic Mike himself. Dude, you are not having s*x with my mouth or doing some kind of Magic Mike s3x dance where my mouth is a fedora you're putting over your p*nis and gyrating into, but also that is dangerous. Trust me, this whole thing will be a lot more fun if I have no desire to reflexively bite your p*nis off.

2. Staring like we're putting on a p*rn show for you. I don't expect you to stare at the wall like you're watching a 20/20 documentary, but staring at me creepily like I'm part of a peep show that's happening in real time is really throwing me.

3. Pushing our heads down. Don't do this. Ever. I am not kidding. P*rn has lied to you, bro. We hate this, it chokes us, it's scary, never do this ever. I swear I would not lie to you.

4. Petting our heads like we're a dog. You probably think it's reassuring, like I'll think I'm doing a good job, but just tell me that with words or moans or something that doesn't make me feel like I'm an animal who lives at your parents' house who just brought you your slippers.

5. Just sitting there like a teen boy who's not sure what to do with his hands in this situation. If you like your balls played with, I don't care if you go play with them while I'm doing other stuff. I only have so many things I can do at once and honestly, blow jobs are like juggling scarves but in your mouth somehow. God, I pray no circus performer makes that an actual thing.

6. Farting before, during, or after. This should go without saying, but I've had friends who have told me this has happened to them and the guy acted like it was totally cool. I get it, things happen, bodies are bodies, but just do your best because my nose is 3 inches from your an*s.

7. Stifling our creativity. Telling me what you like and what's working is good, but giving me an 18-page manual of Ikea instructions on how you want me to handle your junk is super unnecessary. Let me ~*dazzle*~ you.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I Like No3:)
Seriously woman what are we expected to do, just say thank you nice job..HUH!!!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Dont we always never known a guy who dosent njoy a BBB/J specially when WE're in control;)

dc123

Gold Member
1. Thrusting your pelvis like you're Magic Mike himself. Dude, you are not having s*x with my mouth or doing some kind of Magic Mike s3x dance where my mouth is a fedora you're putting over your p*nis and gyrating into, but also that is dangerous. Trust me, this whole thing will be a lot more fun if I have no desire to reflexively bite your p*nis off.

2. Staring like we're putting on a p*rn show for you. I don't expect you to stare at the wall like you're watching a 20/20 documentary, but staring at me creepily like I'm part of a peep show that's happening in real time is really throwing me.

3. Pushing our heads down. Don't do this. Ever. I am not kidding. P*rn has lied to you, bro. We hate this, it chokes us, it's scary, never do this ever. I swear I would not lie to you.

4. Petting our heads like we're a dog. You probably think it's reassuring, like I'll think I'm doing a good job, but just tell me that with words or moans or something that doesn't make me feel like I'm an animal who lives at your parents' house who just brought you your slippers.

5. Just sitting there like a teen boy who's not sure what to do with his hands in this situation. If you like your balls played with, I don't care if you go play with them while I'm doing other stuff. I only have so many things I can do at once and honestly, blow jobs are like juggling scarves but in your mouth somehow. God, I pray no circus performer makes that an actual thing.

6. Farting before, during, or after. This should go without saying, but I've had friends who have told me this has happened to them and the guy acted like it was totally cool. I get it, things happen, bodies are bodies, but just do your best because my nose is 3 inches from your an*s.

7. Stifling our creativity. Telling me what you like and what's working is good, but giving me an 18-page manual of Ikea instructions on how you want me to handle your junk is super unnecessary. Let me ~*dazzle*~ you.

In relation to number 4 the only reason guys do that is cause it stops them from clapping haha

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Sorry, but #2 is a key part of the experience for me: like the man in the old Guiness ads used to say, I like to watch. Even better is when she looks back into my eyes: love eye contact. Also, #4 -- not petting, but stroking her hair -- and caressing her body is a favourite way to occupy my hands. Great tactile input to complement the main event down below.

Relative to the other infractions listed, I think these are pretty innocuous and have never had any complaints.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Come on Ginge you trying take all the fun of getting a HEADJOB away from us .....

Happy2

Legend Member
Sorry, but #2 is a key part of the experience for me: like the man in the old Guiness ads used to say, I like to watch. Even better is when she looks back into my eyes: love eye contact. Also, #4 -- not petting, but stroking her hair -- and caressing her body is a favourite way to occupy my hands. Great tactile input to complement the main event down below.

Relative to the other infractions listed, I think these are pretty innocuous and have never had any complaints.
I agree maybe we should bring a pencil and crossword to keep our hands busy ?

Happy2

Legend Member
Miss Minsen you may have to get out your paddle or come up and borrow my Bull whip Because I am going to be wrong again

I have read a few of your lists now Miss Ginger
I get the feeling it would be a quicker read to put up a list of things we ARE allowed to do

It would be a far shorter list

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Things guys want girls to stop doing during a B/J...

1...AH..MM...
2 ???
3...?????

What guys want women to do during giving a B/J
1 MAKE IT AS PLEASURABLE AS YOU CAN FOR US
2 SWALLOW......YAHOOO

Last edited:

bushseeker

Foundation Member
This along with all the other ginger spice rules
perhaps a big sign on the door
NO FUN ALLOWED
might cover it all and get straight to the point much quicker

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Posts like this remind me that after discovering the enthusiastic amatuers on locanto exactly how crap the visiting professional working ladys is
practice DEFINITLEY does not make perfect

B

Bee

wp_ss_20150312_0003.png

touching,caressing eye contact make these experiences so beautiful

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
going by the above posts , no one wants the other to enjoy themselves especially the punter as he is the 1 paying for the service to which he is not about to receive

B

Bee

I thought GFE was to have to go put the rubbish out, don't dump our shit on the bathroom floor, and not tonite honey I have a headache...
oh dear...the first 2 are just life...living in a household sharing responsibility or beinga good houseguest lol. However if she has a headache...offer a nice neck and back massage...amazing what touch can do. If the headaches are frequent...then aside from ruling out a serious condition...you may need to talk about it...it takes 2 to be in a relationship....

funflyer

Foundation Member
Come on Ginge you trying take all the fun of getting a HEADJOB away from us .....

I the best advice to give a W/L like Ginger about BJs is that we punters are all individuals and have different likes and desires.

Better for the W/L to just relax and take it as it cums

Last edited:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I the best advice to give a W/L like Ginger about BJs is that we punters are all individuals and have different likes and desires.

Better for the W/L to just relax and take it as it cums
yes but I certainly do have a "but" I am fairly easy going but 2 things are just not sexy when giving a BJ (and if I don't feel sexy giving one how can the clients feel good about receiving one?) My pet hates when giving a BJ (don't forget I want to enjoy giving aBJ too) 1) pulling my hair so hard that afterwards I have two handfuls of pulled out hair......not sexy as it actually hurts, 2) pushing down my head hard and unexpectedly.......again deep throat is fine with me but it needs preparation and me working my way into it. Pushing down hard and without warning only causes pain on both sides. Here we go...fairly simple rules.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Your rules are perfectly sensible, Rochelle. I'd like to think most punters would want to avoid hurting the WL or causing discomfort, but obviously that's not always the case.

I met a beautiful PWL this evening for the first time who knew her way around my body like the back of her hand. It was lust at first sight for me and I couldn't keep my hands or lips off her but she reciprocated in kind. During the BJ (and most of the rest of the time), there was loads of eye contact, caressing and hair-stroking. No complaints from her. In fact, it was probably my best GFE ever. We ended up going over time and neither of us cared. :happy:

I guess my (single) rule would be do what feels good to both of you in the moment and it's hard to go wrong.

funflyer

Foundation Member
yes but I certainly do have a "but" I am fairly easy going but 2 things are just not sexy when giving a BJ (and if I don't feel sexy giving one how can the clients feel good about receiving one?) My pet hates when giving a BJ (don't forget I want to enjoy giving aBJ too) 1) pulling my hair so hard that afterwards I have two handfuls of pulled out hair......not sexy as it actually hurts, 2) pushing down my head hard and unexpectedly.......again deep throat is fine with me but it needs preparation and me working my way into it. Pushing down hard and without warning only causes pain on both sides. Here we go...fairly simple rules.
Great attitude and I agree Rochelle! I know one Asian W/L who makes a point of deep throating. I don't know if she enjoys it or not but she does it because she thinks she'll get more return clients! She's right too!!!
But I agree Rochelle that nothing should be done that unwilling or hurts or causes discomfort to either party. I don't think that rule should need to be stated though. That should be a top priority unwritten rule that we all follow!

B

Bee

Your rules are perfectly sensible, Rochelle. I'd like to think most punters would want to avoid hurting the WL or causing discomfort, but obviously that's not always the case.

I met a beautiful PWL this evening for the first time who knew her way around my body like the back of her hand. It was lust at first sight for me and I couldn't keep my hands or lips off her but she reciprocated in kind. During the BJ (and most of the rest of the time), there was loads of eye contact, caressing and hair-stroking. No complaints from her. In fact, it was probably my best GFE ever. We ended up going over time and neither of us cared. :happy:

I guess my (single) rule would be do what feels good to both of you in the moment and it's hard to go wrong.
That's sounds quite lovely...caressing...eye contact...all of it....when there is that "connection" its beautiful for both....

markeys

Foundation Member
I have found 1,3,4 to be quite enjoyable for the right woman in the circumstance we enjoy,

working girls as general rule do not enjoy these.

Status
Not open for further replies.