• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Play nice

Happy2

Legend Member
I have the terrible misfortune to be leaving you all for a while

Honest ! Its breaking my heart it really is

But like the good kind and caring gent good that I am I want to ensure you are all safe
So Bepp play nice with young Phoebe and your den mother Tania

Miss M Please make a few spelling mistakes Just so my terrible twin has someone to feel superior to in my absence

Homie keep HP honest and remind him he has to inform the newbies that Ahoy a Avatar is considered polite

XLNC keep em all honest Spell check spell cheque spellcheck

and bushie try and come out a bit You are so shy and retiring We would love to see your true opinions

I really dont want to come back and find the place in tumult

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
O yes the TS air hostess how could we forget her she was as hot as Phoebe's watermelon TS

Miss Monique

Legend Member
silly me thought TS as in Tranny my error I will quit as I can see my self digging a big hole here

Happy2

Legend Member
No no You just keep digging Miss M
I'm sure you look hot all glistening with sweat
Umm ahem excuse I have to duck off to the toilet for a jiffy Unless I have some wetwipes to clean up instead of toilet towels

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
How nice of our resident cockie, sounds like a obituary written by himself ;) in some respects in could well be, ;)

Tanks for the memories Happy2.. really tanks :)

Happy journeys and look after your self.... Don't step on any soft soils okay!! watch animals that may be ticking and are attached to a mobile phone...

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Have you lost your head (already)? Miss M doesn't need to manufacture spelling errors: they litter every thread, every day they keep growing and growing, and if bepp is involved... AAARGHH!!!

You have no idea how hard it is to suppress your inner grammar nazi. :sorry:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
involved involved in wot? wat is dis pikon beep weak H2how there u go away n let me cop the flaque

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
involved involved in wot? wat is dis pikon beep weak H2how there u go away n let me cop the flaque

Awwwwwwwww bepp I know how you feel, you feel like one of those critters happy2 has, and is about to be loaded onto a truck..........

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Finally peace and quiet around here, Hmmmm time to pick a nice Rum......life is good for an old Pirate

BVCB_2014_DVD_3D.jpg

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
oh i c its the EOFY he's gotta get rid of a few thousand $'s so he can claim hardtimes on the land just so he can rip of Centrelink .....we're awake to u sunshine....cant wait till Centrelink catches on

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I think it's just a popular holiday destination Bepp, rich in history

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
He told me he is goin to work the goats of the Andes, and milk em dry. Sorry H2, your secret's out.
:bag:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
don't know if its jist me....but isnt the forum running smoothly since he left........eg: no slagging of at anyone...we're all friendly to each other
no pikin on Feebz mayyybeee mm i wonder if hewas.......mm?? we'll have to wait n c when he returbs