• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Places for Ghost Hunts in Darwin

T

Tania Admin

Last night, here in Perth, I went on a Ghost Hunt.
A proper Ghost Hunt with a reputable Paranormal group (I'm not allowed to mention their name). They had special equipment that picks up energy, spirit voices etc.

It was a little spooky but has really perked my curiosity.

There is quite a possibility I can get the team to go to Darwin if it's worth their while.
So is there many haunted places in Darwin? Preferably old places with some history.

D

Dannielle Liebe

The Poinciana Woman! East Point Reserve Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Debby xox

Fannie Bay Gaol, Darwin, NT
Fannie Bay Gaol operated as a functional correctional facility from 1883 right up until 1979. Prisons are often said to be inhabited by ghosts of the souls lost with their walls.
The gaol is now a museum and visitors to the site have reported hearing an invisible person running their hands along the steel bars. There have also been reports of a dragging sound down one of the corridors, as if someone is dragging a dead body away.

Eeeeeeee sounds like an investigation for me and you Tania.....:eek::eek:

madkat1977

Silver Member
East point, the typewritting building near the gun turret is supposed to have strange typing noises coming from there, never heard anything myself, but also the poinciana woman is legendary in darwin folklore, the rumor is your not supposed to say her name 3 times (she's referred to as the P******na woman as the name not to mention). Also the tunnels surrounding the gun turret are supposed to be quite eerie, they are now closed though to the public. I'll ask a few other locals for any more good stories.

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Oh gosh this is soooo creepy. I was reading all the articles on this P*****na woman. Oh my god, i think i would just die.
I believe there is something out there, but to actually be face to face, that would turn me even greyer :eek::eek::eek:

madkat1977

Silver Member
As as little boy, one of the big dares was to say her name 3 times, I'm all grown up now, but still won't do it. haha