Pirate Fetish;- Is it the Boat or the model?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Time for some Pirate fetish in particular Korean. So here my question to you, is it the boat or the Model? that keeps all Pirates glued too their arm chairs waiting for the next video?
Indulge yourself in the most interesting 3 minutes.

But if you do watch this clip it may resolve the most controversy debate on Asian ladies.
All comments are welcome
Location;- Busan International Boat Show, Being Established as Korea No.1 Boat Show
Link is broken so has been taken down

01, Ju Nail, Busan International Boat Show 2021 / 7,868 views•May 24, 2021

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Silver Member
Ahoy;- Time for some Pirate fetish in particular Korean. So here my question to you, is it the boat or the Model? that keeps all Pirates glued too their arm chairs waiting for the next video?
Indulge yourself in the most interesting 3 minutes.

But if you do watch this clip it may resolve the most controversy debate on Asian ladies.
All comments are welcome
Location;- Busan International Boat Show, Being Established as Korea No.1 Boat Show
Link is broken so has been taken down

01, Ju Nail, Busan International Boat Show 2021 / 7,868 views•May 24, 2021
Sorry I couldn't get passed the legs...was there a boat in the video?🤔😉

Last edited by a moderator:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Lads, now that we have opened the door to our "Pirate Fetish off Korean Models" here is another 3 minutes of pure indulgence on a Yamaha bike and yes the Model is sooooo sweet,
"do your PegLeg a favor and you will not get her out of your mind for days. Watch and enjoy."

Song Jooa, Yamaha Online Motorshow (2021. 3. 27) 583,052 views

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Lads;- Here another 3minutes & 30 seconds of the Gorgeous Song Jooa, all dressed up as a sailor. Now treat yourself and enjoy. Do not forget the wood polish for your PegLeg.
06, Song Jooa, Busan International Boat Show 2021
7a8767306c4c3d1c2df4e768a6f8d33b.jpg 711e79bddec3d6b6ab99a1069a3421c656266940.jpg

Last edited:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Lads;- Back to the Boat here is Song Jooa dressed in a lovely pair of White shorts,
For fun check out the old guys behind her, indulge in 4 minutes of Korean beauty, your Pegleg will be very Happy
Racing model Song Joo-ahㆍ2021 Busan Boat Show /327,183 views

•May 8, 2021

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Lads, I have found the perfect compliment to any one car, this is a joyous 2 minute video.
Give it a watch and see why your PegLeg needs a good Polishing.

Car model Song Joo Ah

In case you need a Back-View.........

Last edited:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I see a Goddess......................with the world begging at her feet.
Indulge yourself in 3 minutes of Visual delights
2ea9.jpg 9tBlcpgKG_.jpg D_Ua9QIUEAAtXcf (1).jpg

Alfred

Diamond Member
Tantalising isn't it, those little glimpses of panty underneath a tight skirt. My schoolboy fantasy, and possibly everyone's

Alfred

Diamond Member
Dear Pirate, In the immanent absence of the Cardinal I must step up and say that your depraved posts are promoting lascivious, lewd, licentious, lecherous, lurches into temptation to succumb to sins of the flesh by thought, word, or by deed. Thank you indeed for your contribution.

I'm also getting a very cricked neck trying to watch your videos sideways. Please explain.

You will recognise me next time you visit the city, not as its resident hunchback, but as the man on the footpath with the horizontal neck looking in the window of a promising AMP

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Dear Pirate, In the immanent absence of the Cardinal I must step up and say that your depraved posts are promoting lascivious, lewd, licentious, lecherous, lurches into temptation to succumb to sins of the flesh by thought, word, or by deed. Thank you indeed for your contribution.

I'm also getting a very cricked neck trying to watch your videos sideways. Please explain.

You will recognise me next time you visit the city, not as its resident hunchback, but as the man on the footpath with the horizontal neck looking in the window of a promising AMP

I seem to think The Pirate has a soft spot for Asian women.... Let me assist here:

1623065609706.png

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Please no more!! Too much. But at least she's upright not sideways.

It seems to be a current Trend in Korea to have vids shot at an angle, but, here a lovely dance clip for YOU, it is upright as well. Cheers and Enjoy
Girl Crush '롤린 Rollin(브레이브걸스)' 4K 60P 직캠 by DaftTaengk
132,687 views •May 30, 2021

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Time for a little Magic..........
Song Jooa, Busan International Boat Show 2021, 274,868 views•Apr 30, 2021

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
What happened to :

Dita is my 1st Fantasy and she is the one I will always dream about.

Phoebe, this is a Thread about Korean Models, which by the way are becoming a Global sensation in the Fashion Modelling world. So any Postive things that you may wish to say about Korean/Asian Ladies, please do.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Yoon Seolhwa 128,575 views•May 8, 2021

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Now for something completely different.....................
Indulge yourself in 1 minute of Visual delights.
It is a Purple Bunny, in case you are in a state of shock.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Here we Go;- Honda motors and Song Jooa, "I gotto get me one off those Hats"
Indulge yourself in 4.30 minutes of Visual delights
191,061 views•Apr 23, 2021

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Lads, Here a sweet Video............ "I need to Polish my PegLeg"
Indulge yourself in 10 minutes of Visual delights

2019 Muscle Mania Model;- Korean