Phuket

P

Perth boy

To be fair though you have to know how to 'play the game' in Thailand to consistently get a 2000B 'deal' like this for 24hr with a gorgeous WL. Its certainly possible and far from unknown, but you have to find the right bar, probably near close and be lucky enough to bump into a lovely girl who happens to not have already been picked up for the evening by a newbie earlier on - at a higher price.

I tend to not like trawling the bars very late, I'm just lazy perhaps. Don't forget too, that if finding a nice/beautiful girl is your goal for the evening, then one has to add the cost of drinks and whatnot. These days I have a tendency to go straight for the main game, so, less time in the bar and more time with my girl - can cost a few baht more (to her) but usually works out about the same overall.

Zane give this a go.
I find the best way is to go to the bars early around 7.00 or 8.00. This way you get the pick of the bunch. I pay them 1000tb deposit and tell them I will come back later to pick them up and give them another 1000tb. I do not tell them a time that I will return. This has worked for me for years and have never had a girl not wait for me. The reason for this is many, 1st you dont have to buy her drinks all night, 2nd you chose a girl without you beer glasses on. 3rd she wont go with anyone eles because she dont know what time you are returning, 4th you find another girl you like do ST with her and pick up the first girl later. 5TH if you pick her up at closing time you dont pay barfine. 6th you get to go out with your mates without you BG tagging along.
In the moring if she is a keeper negotiate a price for the week maybe 1500tb a night. Keep her number or add her to FB and see her next time your in LOS. If your a reguallr to LOS keeping girls numbers is worth its weight in gold, saves all the bar time looking and you know what your got and dont end up with a start fish or ladyboy.

Love LOS

Also while in Phuket Patong beach is not the best place to go. Places like Kata, Rawai you will find a nice farm fresh lass and only a short scooter ride away.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Wow PerthBoy great system you got there. I am writing down notes, looks like I will planning a trip soon
Cheers

Zane give this a go.
I find the best way is to go to the bars early around 7.00 or 8.00. This way you get the pick of the bunch. I pay them 1000tb deposit and tell them I will come back later to pick them up and give them another 1000tb. I do not tell them a time that I will return. This has worked for me for years and have never had a girl not wait for me. The reason for this is many, 1st you dont have to buy her drinks all night, 2nd you chose a girl without you beer glasses on. 3rd she wont go with anyone eles because she dont know what time you are returning, 4th you find another girl you like do ST with her and pick up the first girl later. 5TH if you pick her up at closing time you dont pay barfine. 6th you get to go out with your mates without you BG tagging along.
In the moring if she is a keeper negotiate a price for the week maybe 1500tb a night. Keep her number or add her to FB and see her next time your in LOS. If your a reguallr to LOS keeping girls numbers is worth its weight in gold, saves all the bar time looking and you know what your got and dont end up with a start fish or ladyboy.

Love LOS

Also while in Phuket Patong beach is not the best place to go. Places like Kata, Rawai you will find a nice farm fresh lass and only a short scooter ride away.