Photoshop techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian IT

Gold Member
This is the result of experimenting with Photoshops tools, filters and I created several new visual effect techniques. I imagined a billboard with animated television visual effects..

Jackhammer

Last edited:

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Do you know how to block out? I have a photo that I'd like to post on my Langtrees web site but I don't know how to block my face out.

The billboard looks fab.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
First time I have looked to wish you had posted it in the General Board.Would love to talk to you re upgrading our forum artwok front sometime 0400 799 907 Mary-Anne

M

Mary Anne PA

you could start by putting this on the billboard nightlife jukebox television set. Jackhammer could design each billboard for what you want oa dvertise although nightlife said they could for free as well also.

I

ink.saver

cheap ink

This is the result of experimenting with Photoshops tools, filters and I created several new visual effect techniques. I imagined a billboard with animated television visual effects..

Jackhammer

Sounds like u could use my new ink system, comes in 4 or 6 colours 99% dye ink. For very affordable printing of photos, brochures, menus, business cards,in fact all your printing needs for only a few cents a copy.
Ideal for home and small business printing. You only have to install the system once, as refilling is possible without removing to heads. The system comes with 100mm of ink in each colour and 100mm refill bottles are available. Your normal ink cartridge comes with only 8mm to 10mm of ink.
My system suits Edson, Cannon, and Lexmark printers. I can supply printers with the system already installed.

Email ink.saver@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Isobarically_Pull_Insert_Continuous_Ink_Supply_System.jpg
    Isobarically_Pull_Insert_Continuous_Ink_Supply_System.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.